Huntindon @ Camden

mustangs5305

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Huntingdon break the streak Camden is on against us? Camden is big and tough but i dont see them being able to slow down Holder and Thompson. I believe my mustangs will pull it off 40 to 31 :rolleyes:

If Camden can continue to play the possession type ball they have been with 11-14 play drives and limit Holder and Thompson's touches it will be Camden's game. Camden had a much more balanced attack last week with 188 yrds passing and 200+ on the ground... but if Huntingdon's defense steps up in a big way it could get interesting.

Huntingdon still running the wing T?

Can Huntingdon break the streak Camden is on against us? Camden is big and tough but i dont see them being able to slow down Holder and Thompson. I believe my mustangs will pull it off 40 to 31 :popcorneater:

I haven't had a chance to see Camden play this year but i have Huntingdon. I know Camden is solid on both sides of the ball and as Huntingdon they are well coached. I plan to be at Camden Friday if everthing permits. I do agree it will be alot of points put up in this one. This will be another great high school game one more head knocker. It's hard to pick in this one but i like Huntingdon in a close hard fought game! Good luck to both teams!! ;)

Camden wins by two TDs. Camden's Defense is much better than Huntingdon's. Their offenses are about the same. Ward is better than Swenson. Just look at all the head to head matchups going back to when Swenson was at Hickman County. Ward and the Lions prevails and hands the Mustangs their 2nd of 4 losses they will experience this season. (3rd McKenzie and likely 4th South Pittsburg) Kudos on the best schedule in 1a though.

Camden wins by two TDs. Camden's Defense is much better than Huntingdon's. Their offenses are about the same. Ward is better than Swenson. Just look at all the head to head matchups going back to when Swenson was at Hickman County. Ward and the Lions prevails and hands the Mustangs their 2nd of 4 losses they will experience this season. (3rd McKenzie and likely 4th South Pittsburg) Kudos on the best schedule in 1a though.

thats a pretty bold statement saying camdens offense was better than huntingdons. i agree ur defense may be better but offensively.. no comparison.. Ward may be better then swenson but thats ur opinion.. and if that is the case it is simply due to more experience. he been coaching as a head coach couple more years than swenson. Holder breaks 1,000 this year in this game and i see him wit bout 160 this friday at the least. All respect and luck wished to u at camden. but the lions get put to sleep friday.

thats a pretty bold statement saying camdens offense was better than huntingdons. i agree ur defense may be better but offensively.. no comparison.. Ward may be better then swenson but thats ur opinion.. and if that is the case it is simply due to more experience. he been coaching as a head coach couple more years than swenson. Holder breaks 1,000 this year in this game and i see him wit bout 160 this friday at the least. All respect and luck wished to u at camden. but the lions get put to sleep friday.

Last time I checked Ward and Swenson do not play a snap in the game. We love how everybody keeps over looking and doubting us! Speed kills! See u friday night!

I wish I could be at this one. It is going to be one whale of a game - I think I will have to go with Huntingdon is a close one. I haven't seen Camden this year and have no doubt they have a good team but I have seen Huntingdon. The one thing that stood out along with speed was depth. The Stangs have enough athletes to give some of the studs a good breather. I know that is what cost Union City a couple of weeks ago and could affect Camden this week. Huntingdon by 7......