Huntindon @ Camden

mustangs5305

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have to hand it to the Lions and their coaching staff. we got beat on the line of scrimmage.the lions defensive line i felt overpowered and their linebackers had an outstanding game.#20 may have been the smallest guy on the field last night, but he sure packs a punch! we don't throw much and with the wet conditions camden coaches loaded the box. i did like the wild stang play we ran and scored on in the second half. good luck to camden the rest of the year.

Well, I must say that in some way, I am a little sad that gameday is already here because I have enjoyed reading this board all week long. Both Mr. Stang and the Advisor bring up very good points and have deep insight even tho that probably differ on tonight's winner! How great is that! I just want to say that I agree with the Advisor on 2 quick points-1. Goodwings is a wonderful and tasty place to eat prior to tonight's game. 2. Little of what's happened over the past century will impact tonight's outcome! Both teams are powerful in their own right! As much as I'd love to be there, I too will be at the Henry Co./West Creek game in Clarksville. The only bright spot I see here is that West Creek's mascot is the Coyotes!! Stang fans, be careful on your way to Camden and remember...the Hollow Rock police also has your football schedule! Yall may want to send a blocker ahead and everyone chip in to pay his ticket. It may save all of you in the long run. Good Luck Stangs and Good Luck Lions. I can't wait to hear the update!

p.s. hey Advisor-you are correct about McKenzie fans! They can't stand it when called out on the carpet! Don't be surprised if they aren't crying crocodile tears after the Vikings thump that Rebel head tonight!

hey red pwr... u still sure about that???? :thumb:

Do I think that McKenzie fans are fun to jab in the ribs and can't stand it when they are called out...?? Yes.....I'm sure!! As a matter of fact, I'm positive! Good win last night over a very good Humboldt Viking team however!

When We Played Camden NO.41 Was A Beast. Was He A Factor In Ya'lls Game?

Huntingdon kept him bottled up most of the night, but just the fact that they had to keep so many defenders inside to contain #41 it opened up the outside all night long. So I guess you can say he was a factor...a big factor :thumb:

Congrats on the Humboldt win to you guys Butchie...sounds like it was a tough one.

Well if They Kept Him Bottled Up, It Was More Than We Could Do. And Thanks For The Congrats. Coach Bland Has Humboldt Headed The Right Way For Sure. We Got Up On Them Early, And They Made Some Adjustments At Half That Took Em A While To Figure Out. And Some Gutsy Play Calling On 4th And 14 Fake Punt Sorta Got Us Worried. They Are Good And Getting Better. Good Luck Lions. :thumb: