Dobyns Bennett vs Sullivan South

BatmanDB

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HONKYLIPS,

Not sure what technique you are referring to. Plus, I seriously doubt you have "used it many times" against me :twisted: , as I am not from the TRI area originally and do not have an loyalty to any school. I also assure you, as I don't like hearing this kind of cr*p from either side, and not being on either side, the new paint is certainly there my friend. And if it says "TRIBE" and the Southers are p*ssed about it, who do you really think came over and added the paint scheme change? See, I work with some South faithful and I do hear how much they put into their field and paint as a group throughout the year. in all honesty, they do not have the masive funds that your city programs have. But we all know that. IF you are saying the paint is self inflicted, do you really think the Rebels need that motivation. Nah. I'm sure it was just some city youngins that didn't have their thinking caps on tight. It's happened both ways before, in different ways. At the end of the day, not a huge deal as it will be painted over I'm sure, but I assure you it will add fuel to the fire. Had it happened to the new DB fieldhouse or J. Fred's pressbox, don't you think it would fire up the Indians? Of course. It is... what it is.

Sorry, thought I was talkin with someone from around here. You obviously dont know what your talking about anyway..its like trying to tell someone from the PAC 10 the kind of passion there is in the SEC , IT CANT BE DONE. And Im tellin you D-B didnt provoke the painting , but the motivation thing works, always has, its like added payback, get a life, go back to work and stir it up, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Honkey, Puddin' is not bad people. He doesn't frequent our boards but tries to tell it square when he does. He along with Muffin lambasted Stacy for his lack of a plan "B" against the Indians in 2006. They also lambasted Curt for not utilysing the Tailback in said game for anything but a decoy. He and Muffin praised the Indians for their superior D package and the surprise element therof. As well for their dominate physcological package at J. Fred which included the band. All in attendence had to admit, it was impressive. Just sayin'...

Way too much analysis on this situation.

It was very simple according to people who are closer to it than me.

In the Carter Spread scheme there are two critical performers - the QB and the center. Carter recognized the former from his days at East and did not appreciate the latter until the '06 DB debacle.

He knows now. In fact, the most important player in the Carter Spread is the center and will always be. It is all about timing and protecting the middle of the line of scrimmage.

May just have come and take in this family feud tomarrow night ..you can just feel the :twisted: should be ...well.. INTERESTING :twisted: I guess for lack of a better description :roll:

I figured it would bring out the love between our fans.It's not all hate and feud however,we will have family members playing against each other,and this isn't the civil war.Some of our own fans may question my thinking on how this DB team could compete and win against this South team.I say our players are not going to pee their pants like some of those people have allready.DB will go out and play like men,win or lose.Roll Tribe !!

We've been wondering about you! Can't believe your accident. Do you still have our cell #? Call us and you can tailgate with us then we'll help you and your crutches to our 50 yline seats. We'll make the Taylor Girls fetch you drinks and popcorn. Seriously, call us. Let me know if you lost our digits. We'll show you some real southern hospitality....promise.

(moma taylor i still can't write)

We've been wondering about you! Can't believe you accident. Do you still have our cell #? Call us and you can tailgate with us then we'll help you and your crutches to our 50 yline seats. We'll make the Taylor Girls fetch you drinks and popcorn. Seriously, call us. Let me know if you lost our digits. We'll show you some real southern hospitality....promise.

(moma taylor i still can't write)

Is he invited to the Waco 2009 party as well?

I just heard from a reliable source that BTaylormom was behind the artwork at South .

It was me. I was making a 'BobbyMama LOVES Waco' banner to fly tonight in for you. BTW, do you have another visa # to give me? The last 4 were declined. Just borrow your moms or something. The practice party will be at the black BMR parked in the South Reserved area....I'll have WACO on a chain and for a quarter you can pet him. Best pregame fun you'll ever have!

All this silliness and I just miss Jake. His parents are sitting with us tonight so make a point to send them some love & support. Let my better half know if you'd like to donate to the Memorial Fund in his honor. I really just miss Jake.

Love BobbyMama

& Jake's YogaMama

Just wondering if one of these teams had received black

flowers yet? They usually come after the paint job. :roll:

Coaches will do a lot to fire a team up!

Thanks ET for clearing this one up for me , I kinda mentioned that this happens quite frequently between teams to fire them up, and was called an idiot..by an IDIOT. Now granted, I might be wrong in this about the paint, some punka-- might have really painted this trying to be destructive. But it does happen....it might not happen down mid state or whever implants do come from.