CROCKETT VS. SOUTH GREEN

DCblevins55

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be a shootout. Crockett gave up 32 points this past week, mainly because of a lack of pass rush and pass D. South Greene has given up 50 points twice this year.

The only common opponent is Cocke County. Crockett beat Cocke Co. 21-0.

South Greene beat Cocke Co. 35-14.

The O-line looked good this past week. It will have to continue for DC to win.

This one is a toss up south greene should not be taking lightly they will be tough........not only did they give up 50 points last week they put up 30 against a pretty good greenville D.........i believe it will be up to the defense to see which team comes out with a win................but if crocketts oline blocks like they did last week it will be a long night for that rebel d to try to stop Chropee Sumo n the pioneers............dc 35 sg 33

Crockett's secondary has had some issues, but in the past two weeks they have had 5 or 6 ints. I know they had 3 against Volunteer. If Crockett can hold onto the football I like DC in this game by a touchdown or two. Crockett ran for well over 400 yards against Volunteer. I look for Pioneers to have another big rushing game.

Crockett's secondary has had some issues, but in the past two weeks they have had 5 or 6 ints. I know they had 3 against Volunteer. If Crockett can hold onto the football I like DC in this game by a touchdown or two. Crockett ran for well over 400 yards against Volunteer. I look for Pioneers to have another big rushing game.

Well a secondary with issues won't be able to stop the Rebs passing attack, but it will be hard for the Rebs to stop a good running back. If the Rebel defense shows up and gets a few stops and confidence in themselves, I look for them to win this one.... No Prediction atm but i say SG wins.

Well a secondary with issues won't be able to stop the Rebs passing attack, but it will be hard for the Rebs to stop a good running back. If the Rebel defense shows up and gets a few stops and confidence in themselves, I look for them to win this one.... No Prediction atm but i say SG wins.

I'm callin' it a shoot-out with South on top.....takes longer for a power-run offense to score than a good passing game. SG has a pretty good kicker and DC will start deep all night. Last team to score wins...

Crockett put up 48 points last week. I think they will be able to hang with SG. I think it will come down to turnovers.

SG put up 29 on Greeneville, averaged over 50 points a game until then. Just being realistic, I dont know that Crockett can keep up just because they scored 48 once.

I guess we will see this Friday.

Crockett put up 48 points last week. I think they will be able to hang with SG. I think it will come down to turnovers.

SG put up 29 on Greeneville, averaged over 50 points a game until then. Just being realistic, I dont know that Crockett can keep up just because they scored 48 once.

And Greeneville put up 59 and cld have been 79...Sg offense is good but Defense is lacking...If DC runs like greeneville did and has a good solid D then it will be another long night for Sg...Also if you get to the qb he will fumble many times...Goodluck to both and Devils miss ya Crockett