Catholic @ Webb

Irish423

ScottA11 this might be just me but i would say catholic would need to watch out for the passing game more than the run game considering webb's quarterback was/is up for prepxtra player of the week. yes catholic has had problems containing the run game by teams especially in the closing minutes of the AE game when the quarterback ran for numerous 1st downs.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone here has missed out on the true x factor here. webb has a secret weapon on the sideline ready to be unleashed when the moment is right. punter jack grayson will probably be the best player on the field friday night hands down. if u haven't seen this kid play you're truly missing out on one of the greats. He is a mix between eric berry and either jahvid best or usher. dont take him lightly, one of his punts could be the decider in this one though i believe webb wins because of the vastly obese catholic line

donthateappreciate and 7nArow.

You are acting like fools and are good examples why the youth of today are extremely immature.

Streaks end. Just like the 19 game (plus 2 years catholic wouldnt play webb in 1995 and 1996) win streak Webb had on catholic before it was ended in 2002. During that span Webb would win by 40 pts a game, Opposed to a 4-6 webb team only losing by 4pts to a (15-0) state championship catholic team. If caleb can play, which im pretty sure he will, it will not suprise me if it happens friday. Catholic is a very good team though.

mofo ur the fool for saying CALEB BLANCcaleb blance of all people will be the factor in the game i mean come on dude is this a joke... i hate when people get on here and have no clue what they are talking about....... caleb blance in no way will be a factor of webb winning or losing. a wins a win buddy 7 in a row who cares whether webb only lost by 4 points last year... who went 15-0?? fieldhockeyprince69 you are one funny man but i have no clue what you are talking about.... and for you MR. cole massey i'll see you after the game until then my young friends donthateappreciate is out

Seriously?? Who does Catholic even have, thats good? besides that DL??

Well, I go to Morristown West and im pretty sure, that we beat you all in a scrimmage. haha. and it wasnt even close.. so, i hope you all play alot better now than you did then. ha.

but, im not a catholic fan. ha. I threw an interception last time we played ya'll haha.

its straight though, havent thrown one since.

Webb 31

Catholic 21

guys seriously, enough with the taking it too far.

although this should be exciting and very emotional,

i think this game should be a great one, field goals make the difference, in the end if webb can contain the passing attack of williamson, webb runs down clock and scores with little time remaining and defense wards off remaining attempt

webb- 24

catholic- 22

nah i just watch them beast on everybody

Then how can you sit here, and talk #### about what Catholic is gonna do, and what Webb isnt..

for all you know. Webb could come out and be up 21-0?? Same thing happened with the Anderson County and Morristown East game.. anderson county was up 17-0 first quarter and still lost.

I wouldnt talk to much trash, you could jinx them.. and god knows the Irish need their luck.

But, yeah we did scrimmage Catholic at the beginning of the school year. and we murdered ya'll. ha.

it was along the lines of 35-7..

ha. the only person to score was Dorian Cozart on an 80 yard run, and that wasnt even the longest play of the game.

wait do you even go to catholic man? i couldve sworn you did, just making assumptions here based on your attitude throughout this whole topic haha either that or you are just a really enthusiastic high school football fan

i mean you did post this a while back....

Re: William Blount @ Catholic

Irish 423 you are waay to cocky about ur boys at catholc. the way i look at it... cofart sucks the rb... the dbacks are slow the linebakers cant hit har at all zak tait is not that big... i mean they better watch out or willaim blount will get em.

by donthateappreciate

Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:57 pm