Henry County at West Creek

3nout

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was anybody else as shocked as I was at how far Sims threw the ball on the dropped pass to Ray. Jesus, I never would have thought he had that strong of an arm. I know Ray couldnt have expected it to make it to him. Hum...makes you wonder what kind of bombs we will see when the competition is stiffer.

He has thrown some good passes this season, but the length of that pass did surprise me, and it seemed to shock the receiver, who had almost stopped his route. That pass was not thrown, it was LAUNCHED! I would love to see it on film, to see exactly how many yards it covered.

Before th season, many HC posters were deriding our new district 10 and proclaiming our certain dominence over it. My red on it at the halfway point in this season is that it is at least as good as our old region if not better. Kenwood is no worse than JCM over the past two years:Springfield and Northwest are as good or better than Northside, Brighton, and Munford have been. I suspect that we will meet an equivalent of Hardin County(the most consistantly good team in that region) a little later in the schedule. Opinions??

GO BIG RED

Anyone have directions to West Creek?

Coming into Clarksville from Henry Co....take the 101st parkway (the new highway) off of Dover Rd. Go a few miles or so, you will go over Fort Campbell Blvd and you will approach the 2nd light which intersects with Peachers Mill...Take a left onto Peachers Mill...go a couple of miles and the West Creek School Complex is on your left...not sure how well it is marked out that way...but there are 3 new schools in the middle of a field...it might be Coyote Lane or something like that (nothing else on the road)..the High School is at the end of the road.

Drive Safe.

So have you folks noticed that Liberty Tech is now ranked 4th in 4A, and have gone 3-0 since our win against them in the season opener? I agree that we have faced as good if not better competition than our regular season schedule last year. We are just a good team, and I do not believe we are ranked #1 because of the success of the last 3 years.

I love the fact that we are so balanced this year. I think we had somethin like 173 passin and 230 rushin. Shonte has a monster arm and I'm glad we threw the ball 13 times friday night. I hope we continue to do that. If I figured right he has over 450 passin yards in his last 3 games? And don't forget the recievers. They have to make the catch. If we can improve in a couple areas I'm excited to see how deep we can go.

Need to get this back on the first page! Going to be a week that HC needs to stay focused.

Go Big Red!!!

The YANKER has noticed that you seemed to have lost interest in your team now that you are ranked number one! Are you typical of many HC fans, such as team Mom, who simply do not know how to handle success? Where have you been my "young Cephus" of a friend? It is, however, good to see you back, my " Neederingly Backerring-Weekfulleringly Firsterring-Focussingly Absenterring" friend...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy Yanker! You crack me up thinking that I have lost interest, far from it. My life away from football has taken on a different tone and I am not able to be on the boards as much. Also, like someone else has said there seems to be no fun in debating with our own as no one from the other schools seems to be on here. I enjoy a good debate with a fellow football fan from rival schools (JCM, DC, etc.). Things will get heated up in week 8 against Dickson County...