Halls @ Anderson CO.

Space3

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Grief! TW has to go! Period! No doubt one of the worst football coaches I have ever seen in my entire life! Turnovers didnt help the cause but good grief....I for one have had enough. Either KJ makes a change or Halls makes a change! If you are not one of the 17 that get to play on Friday's or you are a parent of a underclassman you really need to evaluate the offensive coaching of this program! #22 from Anderson County (ex-Halls kid) was told he would not touch the field for Halls and he ran all over Halls tonight! Enough is Enough! Notice I did not use Coach TW or Coach KJ.........As "Coach" is referred to something they are not! A head Coach is over the Coordinators.........acknowledge a change needs to be made! A president of a organization is over the department heads, if a department head lacks leadership...he/she makes a change! Athletics are no different! Halls has the kids, has the talent.......lacks a "coach" to put kids in positions to make plays! Adjust offense to what the defense gives you, not doing the same crap over and over! TW when you read this and we all know you read these post...............give the kids a break.........leave! Do not wait to get fired!

One more thing! Defensive guys.......all you can do is all you can do! There is only so much 1 aspect of the game can do to over compensate the other aspects of the game! Keep hitting hard and keep coaching hard.......The offensive guy is little in stature also in knowledge as well as coaching and KJ has to acknowledge this fact!

Super glad Blakely had a good night tonight. Way to do your talking on the field #22!!!!!!!

Also, super glad AC's defense coming together. Kesterson and Mabe at defensive ends made quite the difference containing Hall's run game. Kudos to Idles, also, on defense! Way to go AC!

P.S. ......Devilsden, you guys got any more good players from Halls that won't see the field??? :thumb:

Guys I am a loss for words. We should have had 2-3 tds but turn the ball over. Now that aint the coach's fault unless he dont work on holding the ball the right way. A fg that was screwed up, how can that happen this late in the year?

Current record:

wins - 0

looses - 5

ties - 0

moral victories - 1

We could be 3-3 with some luck, well may be a lot of luck. But we aint. Why? Poor players, not atheletes? Poor coaching?

And I doubt is any player left Halls for another school cause he was told he wont get any playing time. I dont even think the little feller would be that stupid. On second thought...............Nah

U don't know nothin. toby kilgoober is a einstine. he nos that tellin blakly that he wont ever see playin time was good for halls. julian needs to blame the defense like last yer or say that the coashes get the players prepard its just that the players dont do what the genius offense coaches williams and kilgoober say like doing tjhe loop de loop de loop. has nothing to to with getting the team preprd or playcalling.

Super glad Blakely had a good night tonight. Way to do your talking on the field #22!!!!!!!

Also, super glad AC's defense coming together. Kesterson and Mabe at defensive ends made quite the difference containing Hall's run game. Kudos to Idles, also, on defense! Way to go AC!

Agree with the above, oppressed. The D really stepped it up and played good assignment football to stop Halls' version of the Wing T, although Halls did shoot themselves in the foot in a few trips in the red zone. Of course, hard-hitting D has a lot to do with that.

Coach Gillum was quoted in the NS that Halls had the best D the Mavs have faced. I would agree. They too are a hard-hitting bunch and kept the pressure on Tanner all night.

Great game for AC! Defense was superb!! The Offense was kind of sluggish but got the job done. I know AC offense will learn from this game, however Halls is no push over and they are going to win some games, yet.

I am always out of state and cannot get the games via radio over the internet; it is usually Oak Ridge or Clinton but thanks to http://wyshtv.com/ Ron Meredith I was able to see this game live.

Good job Mav's keep getting stronger!! The next big feat for AC is to win the County.

We really did shoot ourselves in the foot during this game. I am very disappointed in the mistakes we made in the red zone. I keep telling myself "this week is going to be our week" but so far I've been wrong. I was so proud of our guys against Oak Ridge. They played with so much heart. KJ made the comment in PrepXtra that we didn't have a game plan for Dowdy coming back. Well, of course we don't. Why would this week be any different than any of the previous games. Maybe "THIS WEEK WILL BE OUR WEEK."