66in74

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to have you there Old Man Giles;

I agree. SH has nothing to lose. David vs Golitath. ^_^

Look em' in the eye and then kick their a.. :lol:^_^

Giles would beat Columbia 8 out of 10. SH played with Giles til 8 minutes to go.

Should be a really good game imo.

PS: Rain Rain don't go away; we'll bring 5 TailBacks and a QB your way. :thumb:

Totally disagree with the statement that Giles Co would when 8 out of 10. Last year Columbia beat Giles Co. 42-28 and in 2007 Columbia went to Giles Co and won 26-7. Giles Co wouldnt even play Columbia this year. My prediction

Columbia 56

Spring Hill 14

Would love to have you there Old Man Giles;

I agree. SH has nothing to lose. David vs Golitath. :popcorneater:

Look em' in the eye and then kick their a.. :hungry::blush:

Giles would beat Columbia 8 out of 10. SH played with Giles til 8 minutes to go.

Should be a really good game imo.

PS: Rain Rain don't go away; we'll bring 5 TailBacks and a QB your way. :thumb:

Wow!!!!....a camper from columbia prognosticating "football". If that score ends up being correct then District 12 is really weak....on the other hand I think Columbia better get out to a big lead or they have their hands full.

Here's the Spring Hill game plan........have one of your Basketball players start dribbling a basketball during warmups in front of the Columbia team warming up..... and have him keep dribbling until halftime....by then most of the Columbia skill people would be gone to "hoops" practice...... I have seen it too many times. Spring Hill doesn't need it but I would have that b-ball handy.....or start the rumor that any hoops player has to be home by 9 or they can't come out for b-ball

Totally disagree with the statement that Giles Co would when 8 out of 10. Last year Columbia beat Giles Co. 42-28 and in 2007 Columbia went to Giles Co and won 26-7. Giles Co wouldnt even play Columbia this year. My prediction

Columbia 56

Spring Hill 14

Curious.....who do you think the sloppy conditions will help/or hurt more?

I think it hurts defenses unless it's raining during the game and the ball stays wet. Footing wise, the offensive guys know where they're cutting and the defensive ones don't.

SH where the long cleats and bring extra socks ,keep the feet dry and you will win easy.

Congrats to Columbia on the 25-6 win and improving to 6-0, same as the half time score with Columbia holding the half time lead.

IMO this game was won/loss at the line of scrimmage.

Columbia's line play was better and more physical than Spring Hill's.

Also #30 for Columbia is an excellent running back. He hurt Spring Hill all night with big runs. Don't know his stats yet, but I would guess he had approx + 200 yds rushing. Couldn't have done that without the big guys up front for Columbia.

Sloppy field conditions and on/off rain but they all played on the same field; so no excuse there.

Spring Hill will need to get over this one quickly.

4 straight district games with 3 of them at home.

Still have an excellent chance to make the playoffs and control their own destiny. :thumb: