Jefferson County Baseball

counteroption

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure who will be JV coach but varsity and jv should be strong this season. They have 6 seniors that I know of. They have a couple of players who have started on varsity since their sophmore seasons as well as a good junior class and some sophmores who should help. New IMAC will be tough with Sevier, Seymour and South Doyle in it now. Morrristown and East will be strong and Cherokee and Cocke County should be improved with new coaches as well. This should be an exciting year for Jefferson County.

If JC can come up with some quality pitching, they could be good. Good enough to win the district. It will get tougher after that. Cherokee and Cocke County will continue to struggle. Should be four wins right there. Left hander on JV had a phenomenal year last year. Hopefully, he will contribute a lot this year.

Who is the lefty you are talking about? What year is he?

The lefty is Spencer Holmes. They also have Lambert, Ballinger and Paschal that pitched well this summer. They are going to miss EK. Senior leadership will be vital to this teams success. I look for big seasons from Austin Collins, Joe Tipton, Ausmus, Jett and Pokey Lewis. Should be one of the best hitting teams Jeff has had in awhile. Conference will tough.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Im asking everyone to keep roy whited and his family in your prayers. Coach whited won back to back state championships at white county in 98-99. He is very well liked and respected in this area. For those of you that dont know he went missing 3 days ago. No one knows where he is. His truck was found in a rural part of the county. Thanks again. We are all very concerned. 
    • West would be a good team to get behind if they can pull it off again like last year. That championship game last year was awesome. 
    • I say that because he stepped out of a MUCH better situation on his own than he would see at least his first 3 years at DCA and it would take at least that much to bring him back to coaching. There are other fish in the sea, but again money talks. Need to fix the girls hoops too. Now I'll try again. Who has Pierce locked in for his staff? Hearing a McGavock man but not the Iceman.
    • I’ve heard mostly good things from the gridiron. Lots of optimism. It sounds like the portal has mostly helped, though there are a few expected defections. Comeback year!
    • Rudesell 1 year at Crockett. Coach Tate 2 weeks a Bradford. South Gibson supposedly going with jcs middle school coach. Which isn’t who I thought would get it, I know the top 2 was between him and Obion girls head coach.