Greenevillle at west greene. It's a Buffalo hunt!!!

DevilMan03

ok, so heres the deal, greeneville is NOT as good as they think. or as good as everyone trys to say they are. being one of the players, i see a horrible QB and a sh itty D from ghs. just because we buffs had an off game doesnt mean that we're awful and greeneville is football gods.

and, it would have been such a close game if it wasnt for the awful refs!... they lost us the game and you know it. and yall are lucky that just spradlin got hurt. we were expecting to do a little more damage than that.....

we'll show yuns whats up next year... you cant' judge us by this game.

Wow dude I didnt expect a player to get on here and talk crap...Greeneville owned every aspect of the game lastnight...And im sure an OFF night wldnt be a 44-0 loss...Greeneville has i thin k the best defense in this conference and one of the best d lines in the state. I mean how do you explain 3 ints.?

You guys got what was comin to ya. Mr. Boles is overrated to my friend. And talkin about Bj gettin hurt and you sayin you planned on doin more damage? thats low my friend and you are just makin your team and community look bad. If zero points and not moving the ball at all on our first D is an off night then what is an on night for you guys??? Did you even play lastnight??? you sound like a mad little freshman... :roflolk::roflol::roflolk:

um, no, im a mad senior. and just mad cause than game was crap. we're much better than you guys. and im pis sed we didnt get to show our true blue and gold colors last night. go buffs!!!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so heres the deal, greeneville is NOT as good as they think. or as good as everyone trys to say they are. being one of the players, i see a horrible QB and a sh itty D from ghs. just because we buffs had an off game doesnt mean that we're awful and greeneville is football gods.

and, it would have been such a close game if it wasnt for the awful refs!... they lost us the game and you know it. and yall are lucky that just spradlin got hurt. we were expecting to do a little more damage than that.....

we'll show yuns whats up next year... you cant' judge us by this game.

OK lightweight, lets assume you are REALLY a WG football player.....and thats kind of a stretch. When Big Joe finds out you're posting this crap on Coacht, your butt will be in big trouble. That horrible QB of ours threw for 134 yards and ran for nearly 50 more....I guess that makes your defense crappy huh? We hung 44 on your D WITHOUT our leading rusher...cant blame that on the refs. That's not an "off" game. That a failure to show up. That D you were so complimentary of, held the league-leading rusher to negative yards in the first half. Boles busted a good run in the second that accounted for 52 of your 102 yds. rushing...Looks to me like Greeneville executed the game plan perfectly....shut down Boles and you shut down the Buff offense.

Seriously, this is the first game that has exposed ALL your weaknesses at once...too bad the season is more that half over. Greeneville gave a clinic on how to beat the Buffs....this is gonna be one valuable piece of game tape.

Hey Greeneville great game. I told you guys before that we would not win by running and trying to pund it threw and what did WG try to do? They tried to run run run but that was a great atmosphere was it not, it was like a small college game haha and also this TLM14wghs is not associated with a WG player, He is mocking a player and I personally know the guy he is trying to be and actually Im with him now so nobody take his crap or listen to any of his stuff he is just posing.

Ok, so, I have watched this board the past couple of days and have had many emotions. I laughed, I've been mad, I've agreed, I've disagreed, etc...

I want to start by saying that I am no doubt a WG fan. I am a graduate and currently have a family member on the team. I just want to share a few points to ponder now that it is all said and done.

*Shame on you if you were a GHS fan and said negative things about the WG facilities! I'm sorry you are sooooo spoiled and cannot take the fact we simple cannot afford the things you have. We are God’s children just like you and do the best we can do with what we have!

*YYEEESS we KNOW you are the better team. Which, you should be!! (That goes back to the "play in the conference you belong in" situation.)

*Wasn’t it wonderful atmosphere last night? So fun if you asked me!!

*WG fans and GHS fans need to be proud of the effort given by both teams and coaches! They all worked and played hard. The respected each other on the field unlike some of the trashy fans (WG & G’ville) on this board! Have some respect for your hometown....all these boys are a product of Greene County!

*If you trashed, the Boles kids. I have a question...Have you seen WG play prior to last night? That answer is NO! He is a talented kid...a sophomore at that!! Be excited for him and the talent he has. He's just a kid.

*Remember, it’s about the kids!

Just a reminder, Greeneville is 0-3 against good teams. It took you 33 pages of junk and trash to dismantle a clearly overmatched West Greene team. Elizabethton took care of Unicoi Co. 62-14 and only needed a page and a half to take care of business. There is a lesson there somewhere.

Look coach, this was a game of first for both teams....first time a Greeneville team has ever played at a county school, first time we have ever played West Greene...WG was a mighty fine host and the hype leading up to this one made for a great atmosphere for the nearly 4000 fans who attended this game and supported these 2 teams. How many times have your Cyclones dismantled Unicoi County? Has 4000 fans ever attended one of those games when the stadium would only seat 1000? (maybe) This was a really fun thread and we really had a good time getting to know our neighbors. And I'm sure when its your turn to dismantle WG come playoff time, those Buff fans will give as good as they get from you too!

Greeneville had 400 yards of total offense had held Wg to 12 yards in the first half and also held Mr. Dalton Boles to NEGATIVE 5 YARDS on our 1st string D in the first half...Greeneville had 262 rushing yards and that was awesome even without BJ...I Must ask where that Awesome Wg Defense was cause i didnt see it lastnight...And Volmman where were you??? Didnt see you at 530? I won the bet buddy :thumb:

it was a 49 point spread i think ya'll had and i was there floating around close to him never seen you at 530....lol

good game GHS ya'll have my support to make Greene County proud for the rest of the year now that our game is over...

and for the record this tlm14wghs is not the player he is trying to represent :lol: thats not cool at all...

Just a reminder, Greeneville is 0-3 against good teams. It took you 33 pages of junk and trash to dismantle a clearly overmatched West Greene team. Elizabethton took care of Unicoi Co. 62-14 and only needed a page and a half to take care of business. There is a lesson there somewhere.

There's a lesson there alright. After seeing first-hand how trashy and tasteless some of the Betsy fans were at the game a few weeks ago, the lesson I learned is you were probably one of them I witnessed. And, by the way...other than Greeneville, what good teams have you beaten? Please enlighten me, but spare me the Science Hill win, they're just not that good. I'm going to give you credit for the Gville win, you won it, you deserve it.

okkk, just to wrap this wholeeee topic up.

Greeneville came ready to play, and it was obvisous that west greene didnt.

Soo we should just stop with all this immature "trash" talkingg, put it alll behind us, and get ready for this weeks game.

:thumb:

You don't have the coacht experience to wrap the whole thing up honey.....or to call us immature.

Hey vollman, were you wearing one of those BOLES EXPRESS tee-shirts at the game??? i saw some family members wearing them and didnt know if you got one that said boles' uncle lol. that whole boles express thing seems to have really caught on....I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY REBS PLAY THEM BUFFS!!! It oughta be a good good game :D Your boy should have a good game on the ground if things keep going the way they have for our defense...Our offense should be fine