SIGNAL MOUNTAIN AT MARION COUNTY

yeahbuddy

I made it to Jasper after watching that mess at SP for a little while. I got to talk to those two signal mountain guys that I read my book to earlier. We were looking at Murphy's book tonight and going over alot of stuff. I thought that the Signal boys did alot better job of knocking holes in that line for the runners to run through. My buddy Murphy Fair went to Trousdale tonight and we talked live on the phone a few times. He asked me a few questions about the teams since I told him I had my book with me. Murphy told me it was a nice night in Trousdale and it sounded loud when we talked tonight. You think its a joke because its not. I have been to Trousdale and it gets real loud up there. The boys from Marion County need to improve and get better and knocking more holes for the runners. I was looking at my book for the rest of Marion County schedule and according to my book they will win more games. It was a good game though and those boys were hitting each other hard tonight.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O' me I thought Signal wasn't as good as they thought and Marion was gonna show them what valley football was all about of something like that. Look all you South Pitt guys need to realize something. South Pitt. is a top five team in the state regardless of classification and there is a big jump to the next level below them. Signal Mountain is a very good team esp. for a second year program. Under coach Price they will only get better. :roflol:

Old Pirate says "A Blind Dog Finds A Bone Ever Now And Then" Dad burnit, them Jasper youngons seemed to be out of sink, jest not playing as well as this OP figured. Anyhow......thought the Eagles wanted it more in the end. Congrats to the winners and for the warriors......well....it's time to do some soul searching fellers.

Marion Jasper seems to be in some sort of funk. I expected MUCH more out of this team this year. For a new program like Signal to beat Marion-Jasper on their home turf must be a tough pill to swallow. I was pulling for Marion-Jasper to win but it just didn't turn out for them. I got to see the 4th quarter of the game and it looked like both teams were playing hard. Signal will do ok in the playoffs this season if they get the right matchup, but if they get matched up with Boyd or Trousdale then it will be a mercy rule game. I thought this would be a good game between two pretty decent teams and it turned out that way.