SIGNAL MOUNTAIN AT MARION COUNTY

yeahbuddy

Well I've talked with a few of my inside people from MC and things are not going real well at this time. I just asked them point blank what was the problem and they say they can't put a finger on it. They have some good athletes that have to realize that they have to get up for every game as the same as SP if they want to do well. Seem's like the fire is not there like it was last year. I sure hope they can get it together this week cause I know SM is loving a little trouble in Warrior land. This is not my oppinion's but like I said I waited till I talked with good sources. IF you can't get up for the game this week then something is real bad, cause playoff's are on the line..

What's different from last year to this year???

DL.

Old Pirate says the folkes in Jasvegas have been fooling themselves a thinking the consistant good times have returned. All great teams need great leaders, All good teams need good leaders, All average teams have average leaders. The warriors have only average, no matter how you size it up. Course a few studs would help the cause too.......... Jasper ifin they play focused-committed-team futeball they could make some noise. Recon that whistle is the only noise being made in Jasvegas lately.

OP would really like for the warriors to pluck them Eagles FryDay nite. Figure OP will git there after the half to sees if theys can bring home the bacon. Least ways keep the bacon at home.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've talked with a few of my inside people from MC and things are not going real well at this time. I just asked them point blank what was the problem and they say they can't put a finger on it. They have some good athletes that have to realize that they have to get up for every game as the same as SP if they want to do well. Seem's like the fire is not there like it was last year. I sure hope they can get it together this week cause I know SM is loving a little trouble in Warrior land. This is not my oppinion's but like I said I waited till I talked with good sources. IF you can't get up for the game this week then something is real bad, cause playoff's are on the line..

DL.

Leadership from what I see is missing...Especially from Joe Muir's absence

marion county best be getting things together out there on the feild and in the locker room.

im sure coach price has pounded into the kids heads what winning this game means.

they know the importance of playing at home in the playoffs, and also if signal puts this game away they will surely be on their way to a 9-1 season which is the goal at this moment, 9-1 proves a ton of people wrong about this season and is very good.

coach price likes to win and signal mountains leaders also like to win and that shows in their players.

they have been working heavily on defense to stop marions option game.

sm-28

mc-14

DL.

BINGO.............this team has a bunch of good players..............so far they have yet to step up and be vocal leaders that is needed to take control on the field. They all seem to be going through the motions, unlike Joe last year that would get in someones ear and tell them if they were messing up, but also put the team on his back and carry them through the battle. They really seem satisfied with how well they did last year and don't want to leave their own legacy on the program. Almost like they don't care if hey win or not......................just my take

Let me tell you something. Marion County is not no bullies of no valley anymore. SP is now the valley champion every year. Those Marion County boys are having a hard time knocking holes for the runners to run through. I hope Marion County beats those boys from Signal Mountain after the way they treated me when we played. This will be a good game this week. You think its a joke because its not? You think I am kidding because I am not. Whichever team knocks the most holes to run through will win the game. Let me ask you another question. Do they charge to get in after halftime? SP and Whitwell will be a runaway and I might just come to this game in the 3rd quarter. If I come to it then you Marion County and Signal people that I talked to when we played can look at my book again since its been some weeks since you got the opportunity to look at my Murphy Fair book. I will share with yuns again.

DL.

BINGO.............this team has a bunch of good players..............so far they have yet to step up and be vocal leaders that is needed to take control on the field. They all seem to be going through the motions, unlike Joe last year that would get in someones ear and tell them if they were messing up, but also put the team on his back and carry them through the battle. They really seem satisfied with how well they did last year and don't want to leave their own legacy on the program. Almost like they don't care if hey win or not......................just my take

Old Pirate says a true leader leads by example and gitting in someone's ear is not effective if the person is vocal only. JTMM was the heart and sole of the warriors, his desire & play would will others to excell.

Recon, OP told you Jasper folkes you couldn't replace the youngon, least not from the warriors that Jasper had returning.

DL.

Old Pirate says a true leader leads by example and gitting in someone's ear is not effective if the person is vocal only. JTMM was the heart and sole of the warriors, his desire & play would will others to excell.

Recon, OP told you Jasper folkes you couldn't replace the youngon, least not from the warriors that Jasper had returning.