Clinton at Central

thekidd0086

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The score of this game depends entirely on Shattuck. If he puts in his subs after the game is secured, Clinton wins by about 30 points. If he keeps the hammer down, they win by around 60+. I am not one of the Clinton faithful, but I found it terrible the way Helton ran the score up on Clinton back in '03 (70-0). I personally would like to see a pounding that some other coaches that like to run up the score would take note of. What comes around, goes around. Shattuck may however choose to forgive and forget. Don't know.

yeah space i would love it if Clinton and AC beat OR and we were both undeafeated in the distric. We would be playing for the #1 seed in the playoffs. The AC/Clinton game should be a good one with Clinton D getting alot better over the year....We held CC to -2 yards on the night, thats pretty good even if CC is having a off year but im excited about the AC/Clinton game should be a good game

The score of this game depends entirely on Shattuck. If he puts in his subs after the game is secured, Clinton wins by about 30 points. If he keeps the hammer down, they win by around 60+. I am not one of the Clinton faithful, but I found it terrible the way Helton ran the score up on Clinton back in '03 (70-0). I personally would like to see a pounding that some other coaches that like to run up the score would take note of. What comes around, goes around. Shattuck may however choose to forgive and forget. Don't know.

No way does Clinton win by 60+. I believe you are letting your emotions rule your thoughts. If the players buy into your foolishness, the Dragons may get surprised Fri. nite in Fountain City.

Are you serious?.....that's not emotion that's just looking at stats The thing about central is there deep at RB and that's a really good thing against Clinton but i still don't see them slowing down Clinton's O and them being able to run on Clinton's D

Here are the stats for the Clinton and Central game:

Clinton Central

Offensive Yards-2095 Offensive yards- 1479

Rushing yards- 1244 Rushing yards-940

Passing yards-851 Passing yards-539

Sacks-26 Sacks-6

Interceptions- 2 Interceptions-2

Centra played Clinton tough last year but i really don't see them being able to hang with Clinton this year...Clinton just has to many weapon In the CC game alone stone threw to 7 diffrent people and that was on a night when it was raining and the field was tore up