Peabody @ Humboldt

JungleJim125

Well, word out of Milan is that Peabody was the weakest defense that they've seen all year. Not sure about what type of offensive weapons they have but I have heard that last years QB... Lumley maybe?? Tall white guy.. well I heard he changed to WR so who's their QB??

Let me say this not to being a smart butt of anything like that! Humboldt is 3-3 have gave up 158 points on defense thats 26.3 a game. I know who they have played their schedule has been tough. Peabody defense has gave 165 points this season. Yes Peabody has played a tough schedule also UC, Mckenzie, Dresden and Milan. They have only gave up 7 more points that HBT i have nothing against HBT have friends in HBt and like to see the county schools do well. Don't get on here and dog Peabody's defense when HBt is no better my friend. No i don't think Peabody will be HBt but HBt has yet to have a quality win the only good team they beat was LC and they almost lost that one in the second after leading 28-0 at half! Meaning no disrespect good luck the rest of the year! :unsure:

Great post man, nothing wrong with what you said..I agree 100% Humboldt does have a questionable defense. The Vikings do fairly well shutting down the run, but struggle all the time in the passing game.. all it will take is a little more pressure on the QB. This game will be interesting but Humboldt if can break the trend of sinking to their opponents level of play & play like last week's second half I have no doubt HBT will come away with a W!

There is no question that HBt has the better team and don't think Peabody can play with HBt long. I have seen HBt a couple of times this year and they are a athletic team. If they learn to play 4 quarters of football and can some how the defense can improve in the secondary. HBT can be a scary team come playoff time and could go deep in to the playoffs! I look for HBT to put it togather the next couple of weeks! They got UC next probably for the District Chanpionship should be a good one! Good Luck the rest of the year! ;)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peabody had two costly to's and the big pass play before half kill them. Humboldt has got alot of speed and are quick off the ball. I will say this if they don't cut down on their pentalies next week against UC they will be in a load of trouble. Peabody play hard just could not contain Humboldt speed on the outside. Good luck to both the rest of the year! :!: