Gordonsville @ Red Boiling Springs

croz6110

the tigers win big only if they show up in the first half. if not it will be like our last game, only doing enough to win. its time for the tigers to make a statement. i dont care what anyone says, monterey, jackson co, clay co, pickett co, red boiling springs, and yes even watertown should not be able to play with us. but it seems we have a way of making lesser teams look better than what they really are. who shows up? i believe the tigers do.

How much better are the Tigers than they were last year?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the tigers win big only if they show up in the first half. if not it will be like our last game, only doing enough to win. its time for the tigers to make a statement. i dont care what anyone says, monterey, jackson co, clay co, pickett co, red boiling springs, and yes even watertown should not be able to play with us. but it seems we have a way of making lesser teams look better than what they really are. who shows up? i believe the tigers do.

How much better are the Tigers than they were last year?

They are a whole lot better than they were last year, mainly because they only had 4 seniors. This year, we only have six right now that are healthy.

They run a different offense now and defense is the same.

Like I said, they are 100% better than last year, but they still haven't played up to their potential.

This one gets ugly quick. 1st tigers 14 rbs 0. halftime 35-0 all tigers. The tigers coach starts his starters in the 3rd and scores again and then lets j.v. coast out the rest of the game. Tigers line on both sides of the ball controls this game. The line is still impresive despite the tigers record. IT at no point will be close. sorry bulldog fans. Repeat of your watertown game-maybe worse.

This one gets ugly quick. 1st tigers 14 rbs 0. halftime 35-0 all tigers. The tigers coach starts his starters in the 3rd and scores again and then lets j.v. coast out the rest of the game. Tigers line on both sides of the ball controls this game. The line is still impresive despite the tigers record. IT at no point will be close. sorry bulldog fans. Repeat of your watertown game-maybe worse.

hope u will be wrong from all the talk g-ville doesn't or hasn't played all 4 quarters except maybe the owl game, the dawgs don't give up til the whistle blows, if behind then they will try to get ahead :thumb: if ahead they try to stay ahead :thumb: no matter what anyone says about RBS Football the coaches & Boys have turned this program around :hungry: people say that they haven't earned the respect but i think that they have, they have won 2 games and have put up points and it has not been a blow-out game except maybe h20town, the boys give their all not matter who wins if they feel that they done their best then they have WON !!!! if not then they know what needs to be done the next game !!

YOU CAN ONLY ACCOMPLISH SO MUCH IN A SEASON !!!!

2001-2008 = 0 wins

2009-2010 = 2 wins

Well Done DAWGS

GO DAWGS !!!!!

VERY PROUD !!!

someone asked how much better are the tigers this year. as bad as they were last year, they are that much better this year. still a work in progress. they could play with, or even beat most of the 1a top ten as things stand now. the reason i say this is because most of the 1a top teams have went to 2a. somebody has to be in the top ten. i am not saying we are championship material now but very competitive. anyone left in 1a will have to play good football to beat the tigers. next season the tigers should be poised to make a 1a title run. in my opinion this is the state of Gordonsville Tiger Football. good luck and god speed bulldogs.

someone asked how much better are the tigers this year. as bad as they were last year, they are that much better this year. still a work in progress. they could play with, or even beat most of the 1a top ten as things stand now. the reason i say this is because most of the 1a top teams have went to 2a. somebody has to be in the top ten. i am not saying we are championship material now but very competitive. anyone left in 1a will have to play good football to beat the tigers. next season the tigers should be poised to make a 1a title run. in my opinion this is the state of Gordonsville Tiger Football. good luck and god speed bulldogs.

I can't argue with that, but I think Gville could make a title run this year if they had their heads right, and they still can.

They have the athletes, but it seems that some don't have the want to.

I'd question some other things, but the last time I did, I got blasted for it on here, not like I really care or anything. But, I also wasn't the only one who said it.

In short, the Gville boys can play football, they just haven't played up to their potential yet, not even in the SC game.

I can't argue with that, but I think Gville could make a title run this year if they had their heads right, and they still can.

I'd question some other things, but the last time I did, I got blasted for it on here, not like I really care or anything. But, I also wasn't the only one who said it.

In short, the Gville boys can play football, they just haven't played up to their potential yet, not even in the SC game.

Great minds think alike and i agree 100% !! If these tigers came out every game with the fire they had against carthage they could match up with any team in 1A. They have the talent this year to do some damage in the playoffs for sure, but we gotta shore up the defense and get mean ! The weather outside is telling me its football time in tennessee GO BLUE

hope u will be wrong from all the talk g-ville doesn't or hasn't played all 4 quarters except maybe the owl game, the dawgs don't give up til the whistle blows, if behind then they will try to get ahead :roflol: if ahead they try to stay ahead :roflol: no matter what anyone says about RBS Football the coaches & Boys have turned this program around :popcorneater: people say that they haven't earned the respect but i think that they have, they have won 2 games and have put up points and it has not been a blow-out game except maybe h20town, the boys give their all not matter who wins if they feel that they done their best then they have WON !!!! if not then they know what needs to be done the next game !!

YOU CAN ONLY ACCOMPLISH SO MUCH IN A SEASON !!!!

2001-2008 = 0 wins

2009-2010 = 2 wins

Well Done DAWGS

GO DAWGS !!!!!

VERY PROUD !!!

I am not bashing anything or anybody. I HOPE THEY WIN MORE GAMES! Im just giving an opinon,but untill they beat someone besides oakdale or picket,it's gonna be hard to get the respect you deserve.For r.b.s. to turn the program completly around, you've got to beat a well established program like watertown, g-ville, t.c., mont. f.c.,clay co. and I HOPE IT HAPPENS. iT was off to a good start,but what I just said has got to happen before it changes many peoples mind first.

the way i see it croz is let them fire away. instead of just crying about opinions on here ,do something about it. do something to change opinions. grandma always did say " actions speak louder than words. go into every game with the heart of a champion. i know what it feels like to win. 20 some years ago me and few great tiger carved the past to greatness. that one brief moment in time that when the smoke cleared we stood at the top of the mountain over everyone. that one brief moment we felt we touched god. we were so proud to bring that title back to gordonsville for our school , and the loyal tiger fans of the town of gordonsville. back in those days we were not the biggest, strongest , fastest, we knew that if we were home or away someone was going to get it, someone has had it! there is enough talent at that school to bring it back to greatness. do they have the heart ,the will to do so. going back to what you said about people blasting you for what you say, let them blast away. they can blast me for what i say, i dont care,because at the end of the day i can back it up. i can tell you are a real tiger fan during the good times and the bad. that is what it is all about. this tiger team can do it . they need to let the coach coach them. i can remember our coach got out of us things we never knew was inside us. i believe in these boys because they are gordonsville tigers. just go and get it done boys. when your time is done know deep inside yourself that you left it all on the field. if you do so then that is all you can do. what do you think croz, hit me back.

I don't know about a title, they could make a very good run Croz. I have talked with many of the Big Blue faithful, and I think I have an idea of what "things" you were talking about. I hear some "things" have been addressed somewhat. I think you were right, and are right. You said want too. Could it be something like a Me/or Us over Team thing or just coming together as a COMPLETE team? I don't know. I'm just watching and listening and maybe reading too much into what I hear. Good Luch Tigers. Fir. shouldn't pose any problems. Stay healthy and keep rolloing.