Central-Red Bank

bluelionheart23

Central hasn't really played anybody overly impressive...except probably Sequatchie Co. When Central beat Howard at Howard by a point, that was a big surprise, but that Howard is already 1-4 (their only win coming against a Notre Dame team that barely defeated two horrible opponents) is an even bigger surprise. Silverdale is much smaller than Central (1A playoff) and Hixson has had a very struggling season thus far.

When South Pittsburg did their thing against Central last week, I hope that Central and their fans woke up from their daydream. What's more, Red Bank is going to bring Central more of the same as what South Pitt did--only this time, it's going to be at Red Bank and not Central.

Also, Keon Williams sat out the Red Bank game with turf toe last week. He is going to play on October 2nd, but Red Bank got off to a 45-point halftime lead without him. Even though Cleveland's four main players were all suspended from this game, including their star running back Terrell Parks, it's hard to imagine that they could've scored one to three more touchdowns or reduce Red Bank's score by two or three.

Red Bank is going to have an easy second half of their regular season. Their biggest challenge by far will be Brainerd, but they should have no problem with everyone else.

Despite losing our first game last week after being ranked in the top 10 for the first time in a long time, this young Pounder squad still has lots of pride.

South Pittsburg brought an excellent team to Hwy 58 and I expect nothing less from Red Bank this week over on Morrison Springs Road.

Playing two likely state champions back to back will test the pride and determination of this squad.

Central hasn't really played anybody overly impressive...except probably Sequatchie Co. When Central beat Howard at Howard by a point, that was a big surprise, but that Howard is already 1-4 (their only win coming against a Notre Dame team that barely defeated two horrible opponents) is an even bigger surprise. Silverdale is much smaller than Central (1A playoff) and Hixson has had a very struggling season thus far.

When South Pittsburg did their thing against Central last week, I hope that Central and their fans woke up from their daydream. What's more, Red Bank is going to bring Central more of the same as what South Pitt did--only this time, it's going to be at Red Bank and not Central.

Also, Keon Williams sat out the Red Bank game with turf toe last week. He is going to play on October 2nd, but Red Bank got off to a 45-point halftime lead without him. Even though Cleveland's four main players were all suspended from this game, including their star running back Terrell Parks, it's hard to imagine that they could've scored one to three more touchdowns or reduce Red Bank's score by two or three.

Red Bank is going to have an easy second half of their regular season. Their biggest challenge by far will be Brainerd, but they should have no problem with everyone else.

...I think Red Bank will beat Central...I was in attendance at Central's game last Friday night and they have a good(but not a very deep) team...for you to say that Brainerd will be your biggest challenge is boastful and downright 'cocky'...you may be the favorite because of your ranking but the Lions still must play between the 'goal posts'...since this is a Central-RB thread, I'll save my comments for after Friday night...remember: don't let the records fool you :bored:

We have the best high school coaching staff in the nation. I would like to send a big shout out to Coach D (Tim Daniels) and his coaching staff at Redbank on their brilliance in leading the LIONS to their standings of 10-0 and #1 spot in 4A. I have all confidence in the coaching staff and the football team that we will be celebrating 10-0 in a few weeks.

Well, we made it official with a win over HIXSON last night. CONGRATULATIONS REDBANK LIONS Now, can Redbank continue the domination all the way to COOKVILLE? Let the real games begin! Go LIONS!

...I think Red Bank will beat Central...I was in attendance at Central's game last Friday night and they have a good(but not a very deep) team...for you to say that Brainerd will be your biggest challenge is boastful and downright 'cocky'...you may be the favorite because of your ranking but the Lions still must play between the 'goal posts'...since this is a Central-RB thread, I'll save my comments for after Friday night...remember: don't let the records fool you :bored:

OK! TynerRamFan I'll be waiting on your post for REDBANK.

the game i would really like to see is redbank southpitt.anyway on this game central is very good it would be wise not overlook them thier quaterback is very good.red bank will more than likely win because they are just too good but it will be good game

ps it is very hard for old H WILDCAT to say these good things about my arch enemy lions

the game i would really like to see is redbank southpitt.anyway on this game central is very good it would be wise not overlook them thier quaterback is very good.red bank will more than likely win because they are just too good but it will be good game

ps it is very hard for old H WILDCAT to say these good things about my arch enemy lions

I would like to see these teams match-up in a game:

RB vs OOTLEWAH

RB vs CALHOUN

RB vs SO PITTS