Trinity @ Adamsville

tcaee

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adamsville's defense has not allowed anyone to have near 200 yards rushing in an entire game for 6 games. Also, have not allowed more than one td to anyone but Kossuth. 34 points allowed foro 6 games. less than 6 points allowedper game. Also The defense itself has scored in all but one game and that was against Collinwood.

First off I want to say this post is not meant to disrespect anyone, especially the fine folks in Union City.

Everyone is talking about how good of a team TCA beat inUnion City. Let's look at the numbers for a minute. Union City's opponents have a combined record of 10-11 not counting Trigg, KY. I know they have one loss. Of the schools they have beat none of them have a winning record. of the two schools that they have played with winning records they have lost Huntingdon and TCA.

TCA's combined oppenents record is 13-13 and they have beaten a couple of teams with winning records, but they have also played one team that is 0-5 and another that is 2-4. Pretty decent.

Adamsville opponents have an overall record of 11-13 none of them I believe currently hold a winning record. Oe thing that does stand out to me though was the defensive performance of the Cardinals. Every team they have played so far averaged scoring together 18.1 points a game. The break down is like this:

Chester County scores 22.2 a game and was held to 0

Kossuth, MS score around 24 a game and got 21

Mcnairy score around 14 a game and was held to 0

Riverside scores around 26 a game and was hel to one very late 6 points. Scored on 2nd and 3rd teamers

Scotts hill scores around 18 points and was held to 7

Collinwood scores around 16 points and was held to 0

This bunch has a chance just because of the play of its defense which will have its hnds full with TCA, but I think they just might surprise some people and rise up to the occasion.

GO RED RAGE!

First off I want to say this post is not meant to disrespect anyone, especially the fine folks in Union City.

Everyone is talking about how good of a team TCA beat inUnion City. Let's look at the numbers for a minute. Union City's opponents have a combined record of 10-11 not counting Trigg, KY. I know they have one loss. Of the schools they have beat none of them have a winning record. of the two schools that they have played with winning records they have lost Huntingdon and TCA.

TCA's combined oppenents record is 13-13 and they have beaten a couple of teams with winning records, but they have also played one team that is 0-5 and another that is 2-4. Pretty decent.

Adamsville opponents have an overall record of 11-13 none of them I believe currently hold a winning record. Oe thing that does stand out to me though was the defensive performance of the Cardinals. Every team they have played so far averaged scoring together 18.1 points a game. The break down is like this:

Riverside scores around 26 a game and was hel to one very late 6 points. Scored on 2nd and 3rd teamers

This bunch has a chance just because of the play of its defense which will have its hnds full with TCA, but I think they just might surprise some people and rise up to the occasion.

GO RED RAGE!

The opponants of Adamsville currently have a combined record of 11-20, not the 11-13 that you stated.

Kossuth, Ms 0-5

McNairy Co 1-4

Scotts Hill 2-4

Chester Co 2-3

Riverside 3-2

Collingwood 3-2

"Easy big fella, I did not accuse TCA of anything I was simply refering to private schools in general! Let's don't be blind here , you can not truly say that it hasn't happened! And I didn't say that parents don't work hard to put them thru TCA, " .....redrage " movinonup"

and I quote YOU: "I wouldn't call private school kids poor, I mean your loaded if you can afford to go there! ( unless your a great athlete then it's free)! Anyway that's a whole nother discusion!"

Sounds like to me that (and I am quoting YOU: "I did not accuse TCA of anything") you DID directly accuse TCA of paying for the great athletes tuition." ...... Movingup

Hey movingonup,

I'll go into politics if you promise to join the liberal media! I love how you took parts of my statement and tried to twist it! If you would have read my reply to Tcaee I stated that I was refering to private schools as a whole. Never did I say "TCA is buying athletes". And as you said you don't have a dog in

this race!

GO RED RAGE!

The opponants of Adamsville currently have a combined record of 11-20, not the 11-13 that you stated.

Kossuth, Ms 0-5

McNairy Co 1-4

Scotts Hill 2-4

Chester Co 2-3

Riverside 3-2

Collingwood 3-2

you are correct I did mis-add the totals and forgot Kossuth's. But my point still goes the same.

No doubt that the excitement surrounding this game is HUGE!! Since the two teams have never played before we really don't know who will prevail which just makes Friday night even more exciting. I noticed that Fearless picked TCA which scares me because he also picked JCS and UC over us so I wish he had picked Adamsville this time, lol.

I just pray for a good game with no injuries and God-honoring sportsmanship. Oh, and good weather too!! May the better team win!

"Easy big fella, I did not accuse TCA of anything I was simply refering to private schools in general! Let's don't be blind here , you can not truly say that it hasn't happened! And I didn't say that parents don't work hard to put them thru TCA, " .....redrage " movinonup"

and I quote YOU: "I wouldn't call private school kids poor, I mean your loaded if you can afford to go there! ( unless your a great athlete then it's free)! Anyway that's a whole nother discusion!"

Sounds like to me that (and I am quoting YOU: "I did not accuse TCA of anything") you DID directly accuse TCA of paying for the great athletes tuition." ...... Movingup

Hey movingonup,

I'll go into politics if you promise to join the liberal media! I love how you took parts of my statement and tried to twist it! If you would have read my reply to Tcaee I stated that I was refering to private schools as a whole. Never did I say "TCA is buying athletes". And as you said you don't have a dog in

this race!

If I go into Media, it would be conservative (just quoting actual facts), you would be better in the liberal media (saying something, having it in print, and still denying that you ever did). I am still trying to get my mind around how you can justify saying something about private schools as a whole knowing that TCA is a private school, but yet saying that you were not talking about TCA????

Don't answer, but thanks - this has made Friday night a little more interesting for me.