Trinity @ Adamsville

tcaee

No doubt that the excitement surrounding this game is HUGE!! Since the two teams have never played before we really don't know who will prevail which just makes Friday night even more exciting. I noticed that Fearless picked TCA which scares me because he also picked JCS and UC over us so I wish he had picked Adamsville this time, lol.

I just pray for a good game with no injuries and God-honoring sportsmanship. Oh, and good weather too!! May the better team win!

Great post!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just for the record, trinity DOES not pay for their athletes to attend. Parents work hard and sacrifice a lot to send their kids to TCA. I'm sure if adamsville loses redrage will use that as some kind of cheap excuse. We don't recruit or violate tssaa rules in any way, nice try though

I know that Trinity doesn't do that and I work in Jackson with the parents of some of the kids that go to Trinity! I personally think it is the better of the three but that is my opinion! I know they work hard to send their kids there but calling it a sacrifice can be taken two ways! In this case it is sacrifice by choice not necessity! So is it really a sacrifice? Opinions will differ I'm sure!

I think we all need to remember that these are still kids and I believe both teams are loaded with good kids! I hope that both teams play to their full potential Friday night and leave it all on the field! I hope the fans cheer their respective team on, but be for all the kids! Afterall, their attitudes do reflect the kind of leadership that we show them! I will be on the sideline urging our boys to give it their all until the final horn, and win or lose I will shake the hands of our competitors for a great game!

Go Cards!!

I know that Trinity doesn't do that and I work in Jackson with the parents of some of the kids that go to Trinity! I personally think it is the better of the three but that is my opinion! I know they work hard to send their kids there but calling it a sacrifice can be taken two ways! In this case it is sacrifice by choice not necessity! So is it really a sacrifice? Opinions will differ I'm sure!

It would be a choice if you lived in Adamsville with a small town atmosphere and a good school system.

(I know opinions will differ on the next statement, but...) In Jackson for most of us, it is a necessity so yes, it is a sacrifice for most of us.....mine do not go to Trinity so not going to get into the "better of the three" - I respect Trinity, JCS, and USJ and the parents that do sacrifice to send their children to these schools......and I admire those in public schools that are working to make ours a better school system, but do not envy their uphill climb against this boneheaded school board that is in control.

Really looking forward to a great game from two excellent teams. Sad to see some negative post from two positive schools. Never heard anything but good about Trinity and A'ville I know. Let us not forget that words leave an impression that may never change. I look forward to this game becoming a rivalry but I hope there is genuine respect from the fans for both schools. LOVE THOSE CARDINALS......

If this game is anywhere near the build up it has seen this will be one for the ages. I see a true rivalry coming forth out of this and expect there to be some very high emotions. Everyone needs to remember that this is a game and that when the horn sounds we can go back to being friends. I look for a very physical game from the Cardinals and a lot of explosiveness from the Lions. Should be a great recipe fro a great game. GO CARDINALS!!!. Gonna be a big crowd better get there early.

From what I understand there is already a bit of a rivalry from basketball. It started back when TCA was in their old gym (actually a cafegymatorium). The Adamsville students would chant something about us getting a real gym instead of a barn. The TCA students returned with "lets play football." It has continued into the new school where our students try to rub it in that they have a better gym now. Not sure what your students counter with. Anyway, now we can add football to the rivalry.

And let the games begin!

It would be a choice if you lived in Adamsville with a small town atmosphere and a good school system.

(I know opinions will differ on the next statement, but...) In Jackson for most of us, it is a necessity so yes, it is a sacrifice for most of us.....mine do not go to Trinity so not going to get into the "better of the three" - I respect Trinity, JCS, and USJ and the parents that do sacrifice to send their children to these schools......and I admire those in public schools that are working to make ours a better school system, but do not envy their uphill climb against this boneheaded school board that is in control.. Movinonup

Point well taken! I in the same situation would do the same thing! We all do what we have to for our kids.

Looking forward to a great game! May the best team win, with no injuries to both teams.

Well, it is finally game day! The sun is out and the field is dry! Looking forward to a great game and a close one! Two great schools with great teams should make for classic game! TCA and fans be safe getting here! Should be a packed house! Go Cards!!

Will be driving down from Milan to see this game tonight! Saw in the Jackson Sun where the flu has hit the your team! Hope the kids are getting over it! Should be a great game! I will be pulling for you guys to win tonight and congrats to your Coach Gray for getting the TITAN's Coach of the Week Award last week!! :lol: