unicoi vs elizabethton

Lawman1

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be hard to watch. Cyclones 42-7

I'm giving Unicoi 1 TD off of one of our TOs, it seems almost each team gets 1 free TD from us lol

I'm a bit worried about the personal foul calls, we gave up 30yrds against north in one drive for 2 pfs and then 15 more of pass interference right after. Anyway being a former student at EHS 3 years ago I know about the animosity between the students and this will be a very physical game.

This game will be hard to watch. Cyclones 42-7

I'm giving Unicoi 1 TD off of one of our TOs, it seems almost each team gets 1 free TD from us lol

I'm a bit worried about the personal foul calls, we gave up 30yrds against north in one drive for 2 pfs and then 15 more of pass interference right after. Anyway being a former student at EHS 3 years ago I know about the animosity between the students and this will be a very physical game.

Ryan and cody have got to learn how to carry the football. That turnover late in the fourth quarter and then the personal foul just killed us .

I heard he is completely giving the program a facelift and doing a good job of it. obviously they are struggling this year, but with the way their offseason is, and middle school football on the rise in erwin, it probably won't be very long until you see Unicoi County up there for the first time. i heard they have been cleaning house since january.