Stewart County (4-1) at Creek Wood (4-1)

crazytrain

I do not know the letters but I do know that the number on the radio dial is 1030AM out of Dickson, TN. Jimmy Murphy will handle the play-by-play for the Creek Wood Red Hawks. He does a nice job broadcasting their football games.

I would like someone to call me with the score changes. I am trying to get this for the Camden broadcast. 731-441-3993.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart Co gets a reality check from a former good ol smash mouth 5-3a team. Better button up....because CW will be bringing it.

Creekwood 28 ....Stewart Co............

Please....c'mon guys....did you think that Stewart Co would ever be in this game. Like the mass media of today, people get a very inflated idea of "perception" when in fact you face "reality" and you see the results.......BANG....Creekwood smashes SC in a flash....any football fan who has true knowledge saw this coming or you could watch film and see it coming.

i hate to seem like im making excuses or anything so ill tell you straight up when i say creekwood played well and won the game. however i would not say it was a blowout even though the score said otherwise. it was only 7 to nothing untill 5:00 left in the half and stewart county had stalled out in the redzone twice at that point. hardly a blowout but congrats on the win.

I could partly agree with that. It was a good game Cw only had 1 offensive drive in the 1st quarter. Maybe not as much as stewart county stalling on offense, but more of Cw stepping up and making plays on deffense. It was obvious that Cw had more talent, But Stewart did a good job of keeping it relativley close but once Cw went up 20-0 at half . The game was pretty much over....

As for the game Cw had a lot of big plays on offense.

Big runs by Kimo odem and Caleb Bell set them up for scores. And how about Hooper running the ball. The 50+ td run he had was one of the best ive seen.