BLACKMAN VS SIEGEL

MrBigTen06

well well blackman fans. time to see where playing a cupcake schedule the first half of the season will get you!!!

Another Cupcake!! Yummmmmmm!!

You know? This one taste just as sweet as the six before!

YUM YUM!!! 7-0 get you some! I gotta go, gotta check my blood sugar.. 7-0 is soooooooo sweeeeet!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For one anyone who says blackmans O is to strong go look at who they played.

When they actually played a good team there o looked Avg at best. i doubt'd Siegel til i actually seen them play. They play some darn good D and have a great RB along with one of the best playmakers in TN at WR. I just think Siegel will win, one thing I will say about blackmans weak schedule is that it builds confidence. :roflol:

The more you post on here, the more foolish you look! Blackman wins!

You Blacman posters have waiting for yrs to be able to get on here and talk about how good yall are haha... Anyways why come none of you guys have bashed on what I said yet? Don't worry I'll wait.. :roflol:

Strike 3 in only 1 thread! We don't need to bash you, you bash yourself! Blackman Wins!

Siegel to get the w.

Siegel to get the "w", only if "w" means the following: "WORKED OVER", "WHIPPED", "WHOOPED", "WALKED ON", "WALLOPED", "WHOMPED", "WAXED", "WHISKED AWAY", "WAY-LAYED", "WIPED-OUT", "WIPED THE FIELD WITH". :D:evil: Your little 5 word (really 4 and a quarter) sentence says you don't think to highly of the BLAZE! It's okay, you put your self out here as did I, so when the dust settles, and the smoke clears from the Inferno on friday, i hope we see the wingman come on back and say OPPS if blackman does win. AS ANOTHER POSTER ON HERE SAYS, WE ARE BLACKMAN AND WE AIN'T SCARED! (he just spells it like a TN hillbilly) :evil:

The dust has settled. The smoke has cleared! You usually are dead on with your predictions, but everyone misses once in a while! Personally, I'm glad you were wrong! :roflol:

So show us a picture of the gold ball then.........

Will a Gold Pom Pom work? Also Kenny Merideth won a State Championship in Wrestling, I guess he got a real cool looking belt. I would guess that only Football and Basketball would get a gold or silver ball since they don't use a ball in all sports, at least I think.

We have had plenty of kids win an individual championship and so has Riverdale. Caroline Reeves has won TWO herself in swimming and she is still a student at Oakland. Those don't count as school state championships. Such an educated person as you claim to be should KNOW that. :roflol: Pull it up on TSSAA.org to see what counts as a TEAM. All of our gold's have come from TEAM sports. We also have silvers in boy's basketball and girl's basketball.

But cheer up....if yall keep turning everyone into TSSAA, you might get one that everyone can be proud of one of these days.

Congrats on another win.

Here it is straight from TSSAA.org, Oh brilliant one.......

when you search individual and team state championships:

Blackman

Boys Track 2008 Class AAA 110 Meter High Hurdles Champion Jack Porter 14.60 Murfreesboro

Wrestling 2005 Division I 189 Weight Class Champion Kenny Meredith Chattanooga

Girls Volleyball 2003 Class AAA Team Runner-Up (46-12) 20-25, 25-21, 21-25, 25-20, 11-15 Murfreesboro

Girls Volleyball 2002 Class AAA Team Runner-Up 12-15, 6-15 Murfreesboro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Championships by Sport

Now read this link to see the TOTAL gold balls in all sports sanctioned by the TSSAA ...

http://www.tssaa.org/schdir/records/GetTheRecord.cfm

If the link doesn't work, just search the option for team championships in all sports. It is too long to copy and paste to put on here.

I will help you out.....you will see Oakland, Riverdale, Siegel, Smyrna, and Lavergne on this list. You won't see Blackman b/c they have no balls...... :roflol:

I don't see your sweet lil old cheerleaders mentioned at ALL on here. So....sorry....TSSAA didn't SANCTION them as a state championship. Better luck next time. Rah rah...... You still stand with ZERO and Oakland still has the most in the county.

Blackman

Boys Track 2008 Class AAA 110 Meter High Hurdles Champion Jack Porter 14.60 Murfreesboro

Girls Volleyball 2003 Class AAA Team Runner-Up (46-12) 20-25, 25-21, 21-25, 25-20, 11-15 Murfreesboro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Championships by Sport

Now read this link to see the TOTAL gold balls in all sports sanctioned by the TSSAA ...

If the link doesn't work, just search the option for team championships in all sports. It is too long to copy and paste to put on here.

I will help you out.....you will see Oakland, Riverdale, Siegel, Smyrna, and Lavergne on this list. You won't see Blackman b/c they have no balls...... :roflol:

I don't see your sweet lil old cheerleaders mentioned at ALL on here. So....sorry....TSSAA didn't SANCTION them as a state championship. Better luck next time. Rah rah...... You still stand with ZERO and Oakland still has the most in the county.

Dude, you gotta gat a life, move forward, stop living in the past, braggin about stuff you had nothing to do with with, except paying to get in.

Blackman

Championships by Sport

Perhaps your fingers were a little confused as you were searching the site. On the TSSAA homepage, please click on the link to CHAMPIONS, then cheer/dance (you will find that listed just above football and below basketball). You will find Blackman listed as a TSSAA state champion in 2005, 2007, and 2008. Yes, a TSSAA sanctioned event. I agree this thread has become ridiculous...but those are the facts. Can we talk about how Blackman beat siegel now? Or how they are STILL undefeated? Go Blaze!

after futher reflection...at this point in the season...there is no doubt that blackman has the best defense in the district...giving up something like 2.2 points per game...only 2 to symrna, 3 to siegel, and 12 to Lavergne...

riverdale gave up 27 to symrna

oakland gave up 28 to lavergne

symrna gave up 30 to riverdale

riverdale gave up 20 something to hendersonville

etc, etc., etc.,

they bend but don't break

they keep folks out of the endzone

they are both Big and fast at EVERY POSITION...which is probably their greatest trait...they are big enough to pound with you and all 11 can fly to the ball no matter where it is on the field.

they have alot of depth

they have a great scheme...and been coached very well

some of you want believe me and that's okay...you'll believe eventually much like many did last year about Oakland's defense as the season wore on...Blackman's offense is good but has much to work on...but their D is their backbone of this team! Great job so far guys!

Siegel to get the w.

Siegel to get the "w", only if "w" means the following: "WORKED OVER", "WHIPPED", "WHOOPED", "WALKED ON", "WALLOPED", "WHOMPED", "WAXED", "WHISKED AWAY", "WAY-LAYED", "WIPED-OUT", "WIPED THE FIELD WITH". :evil::roflolk: Your little 5 word (really 4 and a quarter) sentence says you don't think to highly of the BLAZE! It's okay, you put your self out here as did I, so when the dust settles, and the smoke clears from the Inferno on friday, i hope we see the wingman come on back and say OPPS if blackman does win. AS ANOTHER POSTER ON HERE SAYS, WE ARE BLACKMAN AND WE AIN'T SCARED! (he just spells it like a TN hillbilly) :roflol:

The dust has settled. The smoke has cleared! You usually are dead on with your predictions, but everyone misses once in a while! Personally, I'm glad you were wrong! :roflolk:

You were obviously at a different game. I would not use any of the words above to describe what happened. 10-3 is not a beat down and the game was close as noted by the DNJ: "Despite being limited to 51 yards of offense in the first half and 126 for the game, the Blackman offense made the only play it needed. Blaze quarterback Tyrek Collier hooked up with fellow senior Tay Smith for the game's lone touchdown, a 12-yard strike with 9:25 remaining in the second quarter."

The dillusional and arrogant posts by the Blackman fans are what is causing the team to get no respect. Your team is winning and playing well so just say that. Being an idiot because you are finally getting some W's and not getting your brains bashed in every week like the history of your school does not earn any respect for what otherwise would be getting high fives from the other county schools. Show some class and respect for other county schools and you might get more compliments for the team.

after futher reflection...at this point in the season...there is no doubt that blackman has the best defense in the district...giving up something like 2.2 points per game...only 2 to symrna, 3 to siegel, and 12 to Lavergne...

riverdale gave up 27 to symrna

oakland gave up 28 to lavergne

symrna gave up 30 to riverdale

riverdale gave up 20 something to hendersonville

etc, etc., etc.,

they bend but don't break

they keep folks out of the endzone

they are both Big and fast at EVERY POSITION...which is probably their greatest trait...they are big enough to pound with you and all 11 can fly to the ball no matter where it is on the field.

they have alot of depth

they have a great scheme...and been coached very well

some of you want believe me and that's okay...you'll believe eventually much like many did last year about Oakland's defense as the season wore on...Blackman's offense is good but has much to work on...but their D is their backbone of this team! Great job so far guys!

This is a good post Blackman fans. Fact based on points out strengths and things to work on. Great job poster!!! :roflolk: