BLACKMAN VS SIEGEL

MrBigTen06

Thanks for reminding me, I need $20 from each parent for the banquet and trophies.

maybe you should stop being lazy and do a fundraiser. Parents pay enough for their kids these days without someone like you being lazy and asking them for more money.

DUH! where do you think the money comes from when you do a fundraiser? It's the parents, or the tooth fairy, I'm not sure... but thanks, I will have my people contact your people.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so back to football since this is the football board, I believe Cheerleading has their own on here.... This should be a great game tonight and I do, sadly, have to agree with LOD in saying that this one could go either way. Good luck to both teams, hope it's an injury free night on both sides and I hope it doesn't rain again!!!

GO BLACKMAN!!!!

I dont think any educated person on here can say that Blackman isnt any good... All were saying is given their schedule, you really dont know how good they are. I think thats a fair assessment. If you beat RHS or OHS in the coming weeks then get on here and beat your drum all day long... Until then you have to take off your blue and orange colored glasses and see this schedule for what it is.... A joke! I dont blame the kids or the coaches (only bc Shad wasnt there when this schedule was made). I also dont except the excuse that they had a hard time finding games, bc so did everybody else... RHS went out and scheduled Farragut, OHS scheduled Ensworth and Brentwood, Smyrna also played Ensworth... There were good teams out there to play and BHS just decided not to do it... Maybe it was smart, maybe it wasnt? But we will all find out in a few weeks... I for one hope Blackman is for real, I would love to see 3 M'boro teams make serious runs come November. :roll:

before you get on here and run your mouth...maybe you should take a look at the defending state champs non-region schedule last year...hmmm...did you look because what i see is actually the same thing blackman has going this year. but what do i know. there is just no way blackman could win state. i mean they are blackman. just washed up middle school heroes i suppose. oakland and riverdale scheduled ensworth and farragut and both got beat. why do we want a loss. because they lost, we are now in sole possession of first place in the district. well look at that no way thats blackman. oh but it is. better get used to it because we are riding this train all the way to cookeville and we are gonna leave there with a gold ball. but hey, after that it will just be known by everyone(excluding blackman) that it was just a bad year in tennessee high school football, right? hate if you want, but at least respect us. if we beat siegel by fifty will you finally give us some credit? lord, we would probably have to win by 100 to get any respect around here. but we like that, and we are gonna keep creepin until yall cant doubt us anymore because we will be on top of the mountain and there is nothin yall can do to keep us away

Blazeman, if your going to quote me, then take the time to actually READ what I say. I never once said I thought Blackman was overrated. I never said that I didnt think they were very good. I believe that I ended my post by saying I hoped Blackman was forreal. All I stated was the FACTS... Im not going to go back through all of this. But like it or not, those are the FACTS!

And as for what I think will happen tonight, I believe if you want to do your research you will see that I picked Blackman to win tonight... So before you get on here and run YOUR mouth educate yourself first.

And as for OHS and RHS scheduling Ensworth and Farragut... First of all Riverdale won (once again... Do your research) and yes, OHS got beat. But I think anybody that knows anything about football and watched that game would agree that Ensworth would probably smoke anybody in this county.

I said it before, and Ill say it again... We wont know ANYTHING about the Blaze until they play RHS and OHS... If you want to be the best you got to beat the best!!! You get the defending State Champs @ your place, and then you have to go on the road and beat a team that you have never beat in your schools history... Easier said than done. And no amount of talking on here will help it.

GOOD LUCK!!! :lol:

And as for OHS and RHS scheduling Ensworth and Farragut... First of all Riverdale won (once again... Do your research) and yes, OHS got beat. But I think anybody that knows anything about football and watched that game would agree that Ensworth would probably smoke anybody in this county.

I said it before, and Ill say it again... We wont know ANYTHING about the Blaze until they play RHS and OHS... If you want to be the best you got to beat the best!!! You get the defending State Champs @ your place, and then you have to go on the road and beat a team that you have never beat in your schools history... Easier said than done. And no amount of talking on here will help it.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Well said. Just one problem. Smyrna barely lost to Ensworth. Ensworth should kill any public school they face. They are free to recruit anybody they want. why wouldnt they be held to such high standards? And yet, they still arent that good. Same goes for basketball at Ensworth.

Another great district game tonight...Siegel is a very talented team that are big and athletic at alot of positions...they play solid D and have a very good running game...but i think under utilize gooch and are too vanilla over all on offense...their talent is better than 3-4! A very impressive drive that took most of the 2nd quarter...that ended in a field goal...but that was the only time they threatned.

Blackman did what it needed to win...and really controled the 2nd half! Just like we did against symrna, we left a couple of touchdowns on the field in the game...one 40 plus yard touchdown run called back because of holding and a dropped pass at the 20...and on a good drive while moving the ball well...a big fumble...

Our defense took over the 2nd half!

Congrads Blackman...7-0...a week off...and then OHS! This is really great high school football!

Good job tonight men. So solid on D, offense did a decent job, but left points on the field. Those mistakes will have to be corrected in order to achieve the ultimate goal. Good news is 7-0 doesn't suck no matter who you playing, sorry haters!

WE ARE BLACKMAN! WE ARE 7-0 AND MAKE NO EXCUSES!