BLACKMAN VS SIEGEL

MrBigTen06

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is Blazeman.....Oakland took it all the way. We have been to the big dance 5 times in school history in football. We have 3 gold balls in football, and two silver. We have more total gold balls than any other school in all sports added together. Even though they have given Blackman every break in the world, your school is yet to score gold in ANY sport. Well, I guess old fball would get on here and argue about the cheerleading thing that yall won.......Hahahahahahahahahahah!!! Even LaVergne has a gold in baseball, and seegull has two in tennis. You are the ONLY RC school without one.

The thing is Blazeman.....Oakland took it all the way. We have been to the big dance 5 times in school history in football. We have 3 gold balls in football, and two silver. We have more total gold balls than any other school in all sports added together. Even though they have given Blackman every break in the world, your school is yet to score gold in ANY sport. Well, I guess old fball would get on here and argue about the cheerleading thing that yall won.......Hahahahahahahahahahah!!! Even LaVergne has a gold in baseball, and seegull has two in tennis. You are the ONLY RC school without one.

Ah ha, Look it up crakka! State Champions Cheerleaders 2007?... you soooo stupid, you soooo you soooo stupid...you soooo stupid....you soooo stupid....you soooo stupid....you soooo stupid....you soooo stupid....you soooo stupid....you soooo stupid....you soooo stupid....you soooo stupid....you soooo stupid....you soooo stupid....you soooo stupid....

WE ARE BLACKMAN! and you soooo stupid....

So show us a picture of the gold ball then.........

Will a Gold Pom Pom work? Also Kenny Merideth won a State Championship in Wrestling, I guess he got a real cool looking belt. I would guess that only Football and Basketball would get a gold or silver ball since they don't use a ball in all sports, at least I think.

before you get on here and run your mouth...maybe you should take a look at the defending state champs non-region schedule last year...hmmm...did you look because what i see is actually the same thing blackman has going this year. but what do i know. there is just no way blackman could win state. i mean they are blackman. just washed up middle school heroes i suppose. oakland and riverdale scheduled ensworth and farragut and both got beat. why do we want a loss. because they lost, we are now in sole possession of first place in the district. well look at that no way thats blackman. oh but it is. better get used to it because we are riding this train all the way to cookeville and we are gonna leave there with a gold ball. but hey, after that it will just be known by everyone(excluding blackman) that it was just a bad year in tennessee high school football, right? hate if you want, but at least respect us. if we beat siegel by fifty will you finally give us some credit? lord, we would probably have to win by 100 to get any respect around here. but we like that, and we are gonna keep creepin until yall cant doubt us anymore because we will be on top of the mountain and there is nothin yall can do to keep us away.

You obviously know nothing about sports. Why do you schedule good teams instead of cupcakes like Blackman has done??? To get better dummy. It does you no good to beat up on terrible teams. You do not get any better nor do your players learn to deal with adversity in close game situations. Just wait. I can't wait for you people to come back down to earth. Blackman's players are about to start facing athletes like they have yet to see this year. You could take the best players off of each team Blackman has played so far and form an all-star team with them that couldnt beat Riverdale, Oakland, or Siegel.

I'm not saying that Siegel will win tonight, but they aren't as bad as people think nor is Blackman as good as people think.

Smyrna is by no means a good team. They played great last week against Ensworth and I give them credit for that, but you guys beat Smyrna 10-2. Your TD came on a returned punt. Take away a Smyrna blunder on special teams and you win 3-2. yeah that sounds like the #3 team in the state. lol.

BLACKMAN = OVER RATED :lol:

Since you're so interested in Blackman's cheerleading program, they have won three TSSAA state championships. And yes, that's the same TSSAA that sanctions all those other Rutherford County state titles you mentioned. Kenny Merideth also won a state championship in wrestling. Seems to me that makes FOUR state titles.