BLACKMAN VS SIEGEL

MrBigTen06

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel wins

i think siegel is dangerous as are most teams in this district...

seems as if siegel has shot itself in the foot by turnovers, etc...but i know they have a good qb, wr and tb...not sure about their O line...i know symrna beat them 20-0...but from the paper it sounded like turnovers and special teams was the difference in that game...and we know symrna (after this weeks game with ensworth) has a pretty dang good team...so i expect another tough district game!

wish i could know who is going to win for sure like you! :thumb:

For one anyone who says blackmans O is to strong go look at who they played.

When they actually played a good team there o looked Avg at best. i doubt'd Siegel til i actually seen them play. They play some darn good D and have a great RB along with one of the best playmakers in TN at WR. I just think Siegel will win, one thing I will say about blackmans weak schedule is that it builds confidence. :thumb:

I think this is a good one. Blackman is not as good as everyone thinks and Siegel is better then people think. Smyrna played them both and neither offence scored an offensive TD. Although Blackman still won the game with a punt return and FG. Before the Blaze fans start up on me, No argument they beat Smyrna that night. Hope Smyrna makes the playoffs and gets another shot at Blackman but they have some work to do to earn that opportunity.

Siegel may bit ya if you go in to confident. Siegel passes the eye test, looking great in their uniforms but that won't win football games, I know, but they have some talent on that team.

Good luck to both squads. Hope you both come out of this on healthy.

21-17

Blackman? But watch out :hungry:

well well blackman fans. time to see where playing a cupcake schedule the first half of the season will get you!!!

UH, it looks like a 6-0 record and #3 in the state according to AP. However I'm not sure AP made

the schedule.

I will beat this drum till it sinks in, Blackman has not only beat the teams that were on their schedule but with the exception of Smyrna, HAMMERED THEM!! FRICKIN HALFTIME, FRICKEN GAME OVER, BRING IN THE FRICKEN BAND... SORRY THEIR ALREADY HERE!!!!!

WE ARE BLACKMAN!! and we make no excuses.