10A Hows it looking?

justafan09

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a letdown for NCS tonight in the 2nd half.

Martin Smith and Heath Dyer got into early foul trouble which allowed NC to take a lead at half of 32-25 and then it happened.

Score at end of 3 - CA 44 NC 32.

Yes, in case you missed that. CA won the 3rd quarter 17 to NOTHING!

34-11 in the 2nd half by CA and it ended 61-43.

At one point I think CA went on a 28-0 run.

10A Standings as of 1/27/2010

CA 22-1 (10-1)

WHH 8-8 (8-2)

MC 15-3 (7-3)

ER 7-10 (6-4)

NC 10-10 (5-7)

HC 5-12 (4-6)

JB 1-14 (1-9)

MH 0-17 (0-11)

I see the seeds staying the same from now until the 10A tourney where the only sure things would be CA and WHH in the final four. The tournament games with 3 v 6 and 4 v 5 will be the only games that are not only games but competitive games.

ER tops NC by 21 points.

ER 56 NC 35.

East Robertson was led by David Woodard and Phillip Stratton with 16 and 14 respectively.

I thought NCS had a transfer that was going to help. :popcorneater:

Having watched NCS play a couple of games with the new transfer and a couple before Christmas, it appears to me that he may not be fitting in so well? NCS was playing well right before Christmas and even a little after that. But suddenly they have lost 4 out of 5 and seems when I have seen them play with him, there is not as much chemistry within the team. Maybe not such a good fit? Don't know but NCS is certainly struggling.

ER tops NC by 21 points.

ER 56 NC 35.

East Robertson was led by David Woodard and Phillip Stratton with 16 and 14 respectively.

I thought NCS had a transfer that was going to help. :roflolk:

Having watched NCS play a couple of games with the new transfer and a couple before Christmas, it appears to me that he may not be fitting in so well? NCS was playing well right before Christmas and even a little after that. But suddenly they have lost 4 out of 5 and seems when I have seen them play with him, there is not as much chemistry within the team. Maybe not such a good fit? Don't know but NCS is certainly struggling.

I am seeing the same things at NCS lawdog and I dont know whats going on. Before Christmas they looked like a top 2 team and now they are in the bottom half of the district. NCS is very capable of beating anyone and when they are shooting lights out they are an amazing team to watch, but they just cant put it all togethere. I think they will get back to their winning ways here soon and get HOT in the district tourny. They have a great coach who knows how to win and will get these boys ready.

Good comments dmoney. The Transfer, a post player, is very athletic, big on the boards, good ball player. NC is loaded with good 3-point shooters. They (as a team) are in a terrible shooting slump. Getting good, open looks at the basket, just nothing will fall for them. Will hopefully shoot their way out of this, and be ready for the district tourney.