JACKSON CO. HOSTS MONTEREY

tensportsfan10

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson County will win.

It may not be a blowout but it there won't be any doubt that Jackson is the better team.

Wrong Croz, Monterey made some long needed adjustments.

I had already admitted I was wrong, so you didn't have to point it out looking for anything to rub in to somebody.

BTW, what adjustments were made. Evidently they played with more effort, because some players quit against Gville. That's why I thought Jackson would win.

3 reasons why jackson county wins this one..... 1- home game 2- blue devils are meaner 3- monterey has 2 or 3 cheerleaders starting on defense :thumb: seriously though midtennsportsfan you wont need your hanky this week :D JCHS 21 mildcats 6

close charlie but MHS 27 JCHS 7 :thumb:

yea i hear ya homer i guess its better to wait until AFTER the games to post huh where was your prediction BEFORE the game ??? i guess your just as shocked as me

Jackson County will win.

It may not be a blowout but it there won't be any doubt that Jackson is the better team.

Wrong Croz, Monterey made some long needed adjustments.

I had already admitted I was wrong, so you didn't have to point it out looking for anything to rub in to somebody.

BTW, what adjustments were made. Evidently they played with more effort, because some players quit against Gville. That's why I thought Jackson would win.

You guys did a pretty good job of rubbing it in on us. We made some blocking adjustments. Your coaches had our number and when the boys saw we had no chance, some of them did give up in the 4th.

3 reasons why jackson county wins this one..... 1- home game 2- blue devils are meaner 3- monterey has 2 or 3 cheerleaders starting on defense :thumb: seriously though midtennsportsfan you wont need your hanky this week :D JCHS 21 mildcats 6

close charlie but MHS 27 JCHS 7 :thumb:

yea i hear ya homer i guess its better to wait until AFTER the games to post huh where was your prediction BEFORE the game ??? i guess your just as shocked as me

To tell you the truth, I knew we had a good chance to win, but didn't expect the margin. I'm sure it would have been a different game if Gould had been there.

To tell you the truth, I knew we had a good chance to win, but didn't expect the margin. I'm sure it would have been a different game if Gould had been there.

just goes to show ya anything can happen on friday nights, i was basing my prediction on what i saw when gordonsville hung that goose egg on your wildcats and then jackson county played the tigers tuff. Maybe yall just get up for the blue devils or... maybe we just knocked the stuffin out of um last week :thumb: