richland vs. cornersville

memyme

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cornersville doesn't learn how to stop the run between the tackles they are going to have a hard time beating anyone else. Middle of the defense is to soft. You have to play hard every snap, not every third or fouth play. Arms are made for tackling, not slapping high fives as the runners go by. Running backs need to pick up tempo also. They need to hit the holes hard and fast and quit jogging up to line scared to get hit. Team looked good against Huntland but have gotten worse each week since. :hungry:

the game will probably be a hard nosed competition. going to go down to who can make a big play or 2? i havent seen anybody that can stop #10 off the corner if the qb could lead him a good lead pass. they have the potential to have a big passing game against most teams if qb would not throw off his back foot. if #34 can get some blocking from his front line he is capable of breaking some long runs at any point and time. #22 needs the ball out in the flats often to get him so space. defense is going to have to make plays of course. if they could make some key 3rd down stops and get good punt returns from that kid #10 then i see them winning by 2 touchdowns if they dont play well it could be a 3 point or 7 point game. go raiders lets see you put it on cornersville. lets not talk about coach taylor on this blog this time. the boys are getting mad about people being on here talking trash. so lets talk about the players and the game.

the game will probably be a hard nosed competition. going to go down to who can make a big play or 2? i havent seen anybody that can stop #10 off the corner if the qb could lead him a good lead pass. they have the potential to have a big passing game against most teams if qb would not throw off his back foot. if #34 can get some blocking from his front line he is capable of breaking some long runs at any point and time. #22 needs the ball out in the flats often to get him so space. defense is going to have to make plays of course. if they could make some key 3rd down stops and get good punt returns from that kid #10 then i see them winning by 2 touchdowns if they dont play well it could be a 3 point or 7 point game. go raiders lets see you put it on cornersville. lets not talk about coach taylor on this blog this time. the boys are getting mad about people being on here talking trash. so lets talk about the players and the game.

what do you know about what the boys want and know ones trash talking there just saying whats ture about the head coach

well i know a couple of players on this team actually. and i have numerous times them say people need to not talk trash on here about there coach unless they know exactly what they are talking about. i do not think that coach taylor is fit for the job either but im also not a coach and i did not go to school to do so therefore im not going to trash talk somebody for how they are. i have heard players say untill they come coach us people shoud keep there mouths shut. has anybody thought about the players that are hurt? kevin douthit played on both sides of the ball was going to play full back this year and line backer on the other side. denver crosby is half way playing with a hurt knee and one kid didnt go to summer school and was not eligible. yes this is only 3 players but 3 key players. kind of seems to me that these players are right about the trash talking. i think we are going to see a little different team this friday night than we have been seeing. just keep the little things in mind before you start going off cuz of how you would coach different from taylor. yes he is old school teams run the spread now. maybe they will get him out of here by next year. but untill then get over it. will not matter to me after this year anyways. people i go watch graduate this year. good luck raiders lets see you all win by 2 tds

well i know a couple of players on this team actually. and i have numerous times them say people need to not talk trash on here about there coach unless they know exactly what they are talking about. i do not think that coach taylor is fit for the job either but im also not a coach and i did not go to school to do so therefore im not going to trash talk somebody for how they are. i have heard players say untill they come coach us people shoud keep there mouths shut. has anybody thought about the players that are hurt? kevin douthit played on both sides of the ball was going to play full back this year and line backer on the other side. denver crosby is half way playing with a hurt knee and one kid didnt go to summer school and was not eligible. yes this is only 3 players but 3 key players. kind of seems to me that these players are right about the trash talking. i think we are going to see a little different team this friday night than we have been seeing. just keep the little things in mind before you start going off cuz of how you would coach different from taylor. yes he is old school teams run the spread now. maybe they will get him out of here by next year. but untill then get over it. will not matter to me after this year anyways. people i go watch graduate this year. good luck raiders lets see you all win by 2 tds

well you said in a post a while back that you didnt kown the kids just called some numbers out and said they had heart and like i said know ones trash talking just fact he cant coach hes not old school hes who you are school his coach record shows what he knows if he was old school they still would win more than they have :o:lol: