• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Tennessean the top 5 point makers

1.c-wood (JACOB GOBBLE)

2.s-town

3.s-town

4.s-town

5.wayne (MICAH BRANTLEY)

I start my top ten with this five add 2-pc, 2-wc, 1-cw and as the seaon goes these will change"""""

That looks like a good start to me. Although, I think that there will be 3 from WC. The team is looking pretty good so far.

• 3 weeks later...

At the Christmas break I will give the nod to these players playing the best so far. No particular order

Bubba Clifton- Summertowm

Jacob Gobble- Collinwood

Micha Brantley- Wayne County

Christian Cunningham- Perry County

Drey Mercer - Perry County

Blackburn- Frank Hughes.

Tyler Rice- Wayne County.

There are several others that could make up the top ten this far.

• 1 month later...
Wes Long, Logan Harville ,Tyler Thompson ,Tanner Andrews, Tyler Allen ,and Bo Mathis are all gone. So Who are the top guys this year? Any Picks?[/qu

Will Averitt (perry county), Jacob Gobble (collinwood), Bubba Clifton (summertown) and Tyler Rice (wayne county) are the best players in my mind...League MVP should come from that group... Top newcomer - Tays Robertson (loretto frshman).

Season is basicly over, let's check some stats.

Jacob Gobbell 376 pts, 68 3's, 17.09 ppg

Bubba Clifton 377 pts, 30 3's, 17.95 ppg

Tyler Rice 237 Pts, 39 3's, 13.16 ppg

Will Averitt 116 pts, 0 3's, 7.25 ppg

IMO, its a close race between Clifton and Gobbell for MVP. Clifton scores more off the drive and Gobbell behind the arch. I would be really curious about the stats for assists, rebounds, and steals.

I dont think you can include Averett in that list. He's not even a starter and is seeing limited playing time this year. I think you need to look at more than just points scored and look at who is most vitial to their team and the teams success.

From Summertown that is Clifton he is the engine that keeps them going.

From Perry County it is Cunningham when he is not in the game PC struggles.

From Collinwood it is Gobble he is there go to guy.

From Wayne County it is probably T Rice, but I not really sold on his all around play.

I dont think you can include Averett in that list. He's not even a starter and is seeing limited playing time this year. I think you need to look at more than just points scored and look at who is most vitial to their team and the teams success.

From Summertown that is Clifton he is the engine that keeps them going.

From Perry County it is Cunningham when he is not in the game PC struggles.

From Collinwood it is Gobble he is there go to guy.

From Wayne County it is probably T Rice, but I not really sold on his all around play.

I included Averritt because of the quote i posted.

My vote would have to be Clifton or Gobbell, unless you vote is based on Team success. The you would have to choose someone from PC or WC. Although i belive that Clifton and Gobbell are better than anyone on either of those teams.