#1 Ooltewah vs Rhea County

PRIMETIME OWL

Walker Valley 28 Rhea Co 20

Ooltewah 56 Walker Valley 0

Eagle Pride- you do the math.... Do you need a calculator? (or do you guys know how to use a calculator in Dayton?)

I don't understand how you guys can get on these threads and throw out past scores and then tell people to do the math. There are underdogs every week that win games they are not suppose to. Believe me I know that Rhea is down, but I promise they always show up to battle. I'll prove my point on throwing out scores. Here's you an example: Aug 28 - Ooltewah 8 Austin East 6, Sept. 25 Brainerd 19 Austin East 8. So by using your calculator and by what you are saying with your number game is that Brainerd is 2 touchdowns better than your Hooters. Wow I would love to see that game if your calculator is right. Not going to argue just making a point.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on.

Varsity:

Ooltewah - 56

Walker Valley - 0

Freshman:

Ooltewah - 20

Walker Valley - 12

There's no drop off in talent coming?

Don't let the facts get in the way of your blind optimism. :mrgreen:

Ooltewah Freshman vs Walker Valley JV....... Ooltewah's freshman team plays several JV teams throughout the years. Polk County, Central, Gordon Lee,Walker Valley, etc...

I don't think an MV freshman coach would get on here and lie about whether or not the JV or freshmen played. Just my two cents.

And if we want to check some JV/freshmen scores for upcoming talent, let's look at last night's freshmen and JV games for Rhea vs McMinn Co. Impressive victories for both F and JV teams last night for Rhea County. Oooooh, Ooltewah, I'd be shaking in my cleats if I was you.

Ooltewah, flap your wings and your beaks all you want this week. You know you're gonna win, we know you're gonna win. We'll still show up and play 100%. Put in your trainers, your waterboys, your cheerleaders if that will make you feel big. You can't stomp on our pride. Rhea County Golden Eagle PRIDE. We'll be bringing it with us Friday. See you then!

I don't think an MV freshman coach would get on here and lie about whether or not the JV or freshmen played. Just my two cents.

And if we want to check some JV/freshmen scores for upcoming talent, let's look at last night's freshmen and JV games for Rhea vs McMinn Co. Impressive victories for both F and JV teams last night for Rhea County. Oooooh, Ooltewah, I'd be shaking in my cleats if I was you.

Ooltewah, flap your wings and your beaks all you want this week. You know you're gonna win, we know you're gonna win. We'll still show up and play 100%. Put in your trainers, your waterboys, your cheerleaders if that will make you feel big. You can't stomp on our pride. Rhea County Golden Eagle PRIDE. We'll be bringing it with us Friday. See you then!

eaglefan, I didn't lie. But it seems there are a few owl fans that will feel better if they think otherwise. The only players at that game for Walker Valley were 9th graders. I was proud of our team as they battled the top freshmen team in the area. In fact we played without our starting running back who was out with a sperated shoulder. Congrats to the owl freshmen on winning a good close game vs. the 9th graders from Walker Valley. It will be good to see these 9th graders 2 or 3 years from now. Good luck to the Owls and the Eagles.

Where's PhishFace at? Maybe he took the hint and realized nobody wanted him here.

I don't claim to know that much about Ooltewah, but I'll be willing to bet that if Coach Monroe himself were to strap up Friday night, he could have 200 yards rushing against us.

I'm right here Eagle Pride( not much to be proud about since you all have 1 win against a winless Wilson Central).

Walker Valley 28 Rhea Co 20

Ooltewah 56 Walker Valley 0

Eagle Pride- you do the math.... Do you need a calculator? (or do you guys know how to use a calculator in Dayton?)

Funny you should mention our PRIDE. We have a lot to be proud of. If you were not such a hard-headed and short-sighted minnow, I'd send you a copy of our local paper with an article by one of their writers who has a son on the team. The article explains just what we have to be proud of here at Rhea County. It's a pride that will last even through this crappy season. It's heritage, it's not wins and losses for a four month period each year. But you wouldn't know about that kind of commitment to a football program. It's kind of like how there's two kinds of rich people - people with OLD money and class, and people with NEW money who are obnoxious and loud and have the never ending need to say "look at me." Are you following me, phishhead?

That article could have been a throw down on the team, could have criticized the program and the coaches, but it was written to help build up a team going through a tough time rebuilding. I'm proud of that kind of support from our community and our local paper.

Yes, Ooltewah will go 7-0. Pretty sure we all know that. But we'll still be there in force to support our team. Bet if the situation was reversed, Phish, you'd be home in your doublewide with a six-pack of PBR watching reruns of Andy Griffith rather than sit in the stands to cheer on a team you're pretty sure doesn't have a snowball's chance in he77. But I'll tell ya what, go ahead and spend the whole week on this thread making your stupid tacky comments about our team if that makes you feel better. And don't forget to throw in a "look at me" every now and then.

I still say GO EAGLES!

Nice post Rhea County. I am an Alcoa fan and our team is thriving this year but I would be there no matter what; WIN OR LOSE! That is what makes a real fan and supporter of your schools program. After reading some of these posts (alot not so nice), I hope you pull a big upset!! Good luck from Alcoa

Hold on.

Varsity:

Ooltewah - 56

Walker Valley - 0

Freshman:

Ooltewah - 20

Walker Valley - 12

There's no drop off in talent coming?

Don't let the facts get in the way of your blind optimism. :thumb:

Hey Eagle Boy....can't you read

Our Freshmen beat the Walker Valley JV (you know sophomores and juinors)

Yes, we will reload

3914034139_e18c18daac.jpg

Not so fast my friend!!!!!!! Upsets happen every week...

Phish wed all really appreciate it if you'd read the posts before you throw your idiotic thoughts out there...

3914034139_e18c18daac.jpg

Not so fast my friend!!!!!!! Upsets happen every week...

Phish wed all really appreciate it if you'd read the posts before you throw your idiotic thoughts out there...

I got your back PHISHMAN! We want you eagle fans to bring your pride. We know you dont expect to win. Its funny to me fans with so much pride would say things like that. Maybe your pride is a little different than our pride. Benny has taught these young men how to win. Say what you want, but the Owls now have real PRIDE! They walk around with a chip on their shoulder and dare someone to knock it off! Wow supereagle, I can not believe you used an image of Lee Corso. He reminds me of you supereagle. He talks so much crap his eyes are brown! :wacko:

You guys need to hit you tube and watch an Owl fight an Eagle live, Its freakin' violent! :(

You Owl fans keep talking your trash. Us Eagle fans will also. That is what fans of the game do. But I will assure you that this Eagle team will not come to Ooltewah and play dead. We have nothing to lose in this game and I feel pretty confident that by the end of the game you will have to say that you all had to play a hard game. Good luck Eagles and take it to the # 1 team.