Mckenzie @ Trinity

tcaee

Hahahaha well well, so you think you know me! Guess you will have to wait to meet me some other time folks. Im not going to make the game this week because ive got tickets to the Tennessee Georgia game this weekend and i aint driving up early in the AM Saturday for that one! I really hate to miss the Rebels and Lions play, but maybe the VOLS can pull an upset :thumb:

Sorry Butchie, maybe we can arrange a meeting come playoff time! Lord Willing! :D

In regards to the game, TCA will have trouble with McKenzie but i cant pick against the lions. McKenzie goes up early but TCA scraps through for a 28-21 victory... (Butchie, go ahead and cook the crow just in case, ill get it from you later)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha well well, so you think you know me! Guess you will have to wait to meet me some other time folks. Im not going to make the game this week because ive got tickets to the Tennessee Georgia game this weekend and i aint driving up early in the AM Saturday for that one! I really hate to miss the Rebels and Lions play, but maybe the VOLS can pull an upset :thumb:

Sorry Butchie, maybe we can arrange a meeting come playoff time! Lord Willing! :D

In regards to the game, TCA will have trouble with McKenzie but i cant pick against the lions. McKenzie goes up early but TCA scraps through for a 28-21 victory... (Butchie, go ahead and cook the crow just in case, ill get it from you later)

i just hope you aint bettin anything more than a sawbuck on the lions or the vols this week

Nice highlights. My favorite occured between 1:48 and 1:51

Yeah great shot he may be the strongest kid on the team.

GO REBELS!!!

Yeah, Austin T. is hard on them little DB's when he gets back there to 'em. Great highlights. Looks like the Rebel O is getting right at the right time to me.

Duck I think you hit on the head, the Rebs O-line has been a work in progress looks like they are coming of age. I think you know I'm little bias when it come to the Rebels line, but I think everything starts up front with the big boys.

GO REBELS!!!

chipintn, I'm with you on being alittle bias with the O-Line since I have one rubbing shoulders with big ole Bisquit. We have come a long way since that first scrimmage and are gelling at the right time. With the experience they have received this year with all the size lined up against them, I don't think they are intimitated against anyone now. It all starts up front and goes from there.

This should be the game of the week. We are talking about two great teams that has met each other back in 2007 in the playoffs. TCA is a very good team with Washington but they can't count on him alone. McKenzie can be explosive on both sides of the ball when the explosive is needed. All I have to say is TCA, McKenzie; let the best team win by however much is on the scoreboard at the end of regulation.

McKenzie Rebels

Well With Over 5500 posts I've Eaten Alot Of Crow. But I Aint Never Had It With Funnel Cake Oil. But It Sounds Like You Have Reitz. Maybe Friday We Can Exchange Recipes. And Stockerd, You Slippery Ole Coot! Snuck Out On Me Again. I Work In Sheppard's Field Just About Everyday Now. Lot No.1624.

If Ya Get A Minute This Week Sneak On By. I'm Usually There Between 7 And 5. And For You Novices That's Behind Porter Cable Off Passmore Lane. :roflolk: I'm Looking Forward to Friday Night's Game. It Should Be A Good One. :roflol:

Butchie, I'm still having issues with my surgery (surprise, surprise!) but hope the Rebs are up for this one. Pretty sure they will be!!! Wade is good at that!!!

chip, everything in football starts with the line both on O and D. The linebackers will bail out the D line but on offense the line is a "stand alone" crew. They have to get their jobs done for an offense to work. The Rebel Offensive line is coming of age at the right time for us. Friday night will let them and us know where we're at overall. HATE I'm gonna miss it but, will be listening in on the radio. I haven't missed 2 Rebel games in the last 3-4 years and now I'm gonna miss 2 in a row!!!!! Killin' me it is!!! BUT, I'll be pulling for them even if at home.

Looking like rain is the forecast for Friday. How well does TCA's field hold up to the wet stuff and what does ya'lls vistors stands hold. Just asking because I'm tired of getting to games at 5 to get a seat......lol. No really, I hear they have excellent facilities over there but would like to know the seating. We usually have a VERY large crowd that follows the team. Don't think you will be disappointed in the gate sells for this one. And another question, what's the best way to get there from Jackson. I will going to the game from work and wasn't sure how to go. I work off Old Humboldt Road, so that's where I'll be leaving.

Butchie, I'm still having issues with my surgery (surprise, surprise!) but hope the Rebs are up for this one. Pretty sure they will be!!! Wade is good at that!!!

chip, everything in football starts with the line both on O and D. The linebackers will bail out the D line but on offense the line is a "stand alone" crew. They have to get their jobs done for an offense to work. The Rebel Offensive line is coming of age at the right time for us. Friday night will let them and us know where we're at overall. HATE I'm gonna miss it but, will be listening in on the radio. I haven't missed 2 Rebel games in the last 3-4 years and now I'm gonna miss 2 in a row!!!!! Killin' me it is!!! BUT, I'll be pulling for them even if at home.

duck, I sure hate to see you still battling the surgery. Hope you get well soon and back in the stands. I know it is tough not getting to go to the games. Maybe old V & T can give the duck a shout out this week letting him know we are thinking about him. Get well soon buddy, we will be thinking about ya.