Tellico Plains @ Polk County

polk_wildcat

Nothing but complimentary for Polk, but Allen is the Captain of that ship. He runs that offense to perfection. All I was saying, after him at QB, the depth is not like the other positions. Not disrespecting the rest ot the team at all, they are the true example of team play and I have great respect for the kids and the staff at Polk. (and please don't include me in "Ya'll", I have always said good things about Jarred!)

Polk needs this game, starters need to be playing more than a half down the stretch to get used to playing longer in the playoffs. Bears will be ready, but the Wildcats will win going away! Polk defense is too much, and as long as Allen stays healthy, the offense will roll.

Allen isnt the only player on this team... I remember last year when yall had nothing good to say bout him... Polk isnt like Tellico and only revolves around one player... How many Carries does O'dell have... Prob twice as many as all the Polk back put together and one of Polks running backs have have well over 700 or so yards and 9 or 10 TDs... I say Polk takes this game just cause the leadership and unselfishness...

Polk 40-50

Some where in that range will be the score

Purple T 0-14

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing but complimentary for Polk, but Allen is the Captain of that ship. He runs that offense to perfection. All I was saying, after him at QB, the depth is not like the other positions. Not disrespecting the rest ot the team at all, they are the true example of team play and I have great respect for the kids and the staff at Polk. (and please don't include me in "Ya'll", I have always said good things about Jarred!)

Polk needs this game, starters need to be playing more than a half down the stretch to get used to playing longer in the playoffs. Bears will be ready, but the Wildcats will win going away! Polk defense is too much, and as long as Allen stays healthy, the offense will roll.

Allen isnt the only player on this team... I remember last year when yall had nothing good to say bout him... Polk isnt like Tellico and only revolves around one player... How many Carries does O'dell have... Prob twice as many as all the Polk back put together and one of Polks running backs have have well over 700 or so yards and 9 or 10 TDs... I say Polk takes this game just cause the leadership and unselfishness...

Polk 40-50

Some where in that range will be the score

Purple T 0-14

well i for one would be curious to see how things turned out if #12 was put to running back... and he could be a split out threat too... then a trick play would always be an option with him to throw it or run it or whatever... but i think the backup is a good player... he runs hard too... but #12 is the starter... i think that would spice things up a bit and add another aspect to the offense... just me speaking out at random... i hope the guys have fun in the mud tomorrow night... good luck wildcats... get the job done and focus on the task at hand...

Final Polk 27-0, tellico's D hald Polk's running game great for the 1st quater but they tired out in no time. the game had a 15min delay at the half and another 30min for lightning and finished up about 10:15. Polk still struggled with the passing D, and will have to work on that if they are going to be more successful later in the season.

Polk still struggled with the passing D, and will have to work on that if they are going to be more successful later in the season.

Tellico was 2 of 7 for 45 yards and 1 INT........Not sure how that is a struggle.

But, I will agree Polk's pass defense may be the least stout phase of a pretty strong defense and be tested against better competition.