Henry County vs Clarksville

GHS59

Just responding to kwc's statement.

West Creek is completely soph, juniors, and a few seniors

Springfield starts 7 freshmen, and 8 sophmores (losing 4 seniors)

Kenwood is a team of only soph and juniors

Clarksville is based the same way, soph and juniors

Northeast loses half team to graduation, Northwest loses a bunch of seniors, Rossview graduates 15 seniors, and Dickson graduates many seniors. From what I am told, Henry graduates a ton of seniors but will reload.

Not cocky at all, my team is 1-5 this year, but a new program. Just hope the two teams other than the patriots in the playoffs in 5A can help show the region is young but talented.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just responding to kwc's statement.

West Creek is completely soph, juniors, and a few seniors

Springfield starts 7 freshmen, and 8 sophmores (losing 4 seniors)

Kenwood is a team of only soph and juniors

Clarksville is based the same way, soph and juniors

Northeast loses half team to graduation, Northwest loses a bunch of seniors, Rossview graduates 15 seniors, and Dickson graduates many seniors. From what I am told, Henry graduates a ton of seniors but will reload.

Not cocky at all, my team is 1-5 this year, but a new program. Just hope the two teams other than the patriots in the playoffs in 5A can help show the region is young but talented.

How is your team 1-5?????? Springfield beat NE and Rossview. Come on Coach S at least be honest about who you are and quit hiding behind someone else. I can't believe you said your team is not even worthy to belong in the same name as Henry Co. if that is the way you feel then you don't need to be coaching.

Wild-Cat-Fan, believe what you may, but I am for West Creek. The statement I made about not being worthy to be in Henry County's league is a smart comment to all the Patriot fans. They do not remember what times they had before, and any school in this district can be equal in the next few years. As for Coach S, I will tell him you said hi tonight. He is as vocal as ever! :roflol:

Wild-Cat-Fan, believe what you may, but I am for West Creek. The statement I made about not being worthy to be in Henry County's league is a smart comment to all the Patriot fans. They do not remember what times they had before, and any school in this district can be equal in the next few years. As for Coach S, I will tell him you said hi tonight. He is as vocal as ever! :roflol:

and how do you know about their times before?????? And I bet you are for West Creek as long as they are not playing Springfield. By the way, Mac says Hi.

Who are you all starting at QB over at Springfield right now. I heard he is a freshman is that true? Is it #8? He looked pretty good in the Henry Game.

Coached at Northeast with him, and now currently my son is at West Creek. Johnson ousted me from NE before season. Worked the JV team. So now I have taken my son to West Creek!

That has nothing to do with Henry Co. and their times before. Why would Johnson oust you? He needed all the help he could get over there especially if you son is a 10th grader like you said.

As far as your "smart comment" to the Patriot fans, you need to listen VERY CLOSELY. The Patriot fans remember what it was like a few years ago, and I understand that during those times they kept their mouths shut. But when you win 23 regular season wins in a row (and still counting), and establish yourself as the the BEST team in West Tennessee for the past three years, we WILL run our mouths whether you like it or not. If we fall on hard times again, we will shut our mouths again.

Why run your mouths at all, let the boys play and with 33 seniors or whatever the number is you guys should make A run. Chill and enjoy being the bigdogs till its over.

Because that's the nature of life. Fans of NFL teams that win big and fans of college teams who win big share one thing for sure...they run their mouths. Fans of NFL teams and college teams that are terrible share one thing...they keep their mouths shut. High school fans are no different. I am shocked that this seems to surprise you. I don't think whether the fans run their mouths or not, has any effect at all on the players, so your "let the boys play" comment has fallen on deaf and confused ears. What the heck are you talking about?

Howdy kwc! Like Red Warrior, I always enjoy seeing you show up on our threads this time of year. I think you guys in Region 16 are no doubt one of the toughest to play in. I have a feeling that Melrose, East, Mitchell, Whithaven and White Station are all really good teams. It will be interesting to see how you guys do in the playoffs. But as for us, we have Clarksville this week and we need to keep our focus there, and there only! :roflol:

Howdy yourself Drewcephus!

Focus is a good thing and I'm sure the HC coaching staff is keeping the guys on the team intense and streamlined. HC has bigger aspirations then just merely getting to the playoffs because of the recent history and current success ... HC is focused on the gold ball ... and rightly so. But still ... it's one game at a time ... that's how championship caliber teams conduct themselves ... and make no mistake ... HC is a championship caliber team. I'm confident that HC will take care of business this Friday against Clarksville. Enjoy the game!