BRADLEY VS McMINN CO.

allwaysright

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley lost against two mediocre 3A teams after getting off to a fast start. You can blame coaches and scheme all you want but the bottom line is it comes down to the players making plays. If bradley doesnt have enough skill to stop a slow Polk Co. team(less than two players run better than 4.7) i highly doubt their defense can control Mcminn's passing attack. In addition the cherokee defense is now playing better and their defensive coordinator was Bradley's last year so he obviously knows their personel first hand and will have a game plan ready. The key to beating Bradley is simple: stop the run!!!!!!!! Once the run is stopped it will be easy to blitz the freshman quarterback and the game will virtually be Mcminn's to loose.... GO TRIBE!!!

Do you really want to talk about losses, and quality wins? As far as polk , i would bet a 100 bucks that polk would beat your tribe at a neutral site( we know what its like to play at mcminn)As far as Bennet goes, you can have him!Floyd and Ford have a much better "D" this year--- with the kids that bennet didnt think were good enough! Ables,mcdermott are good i will give you that, but you HAVE NOT beat a team this year as good as BC!! As far as easy goes, i bet that freshman lights up the score board, remember your not at home this year!!!!!!!! :popcorneater::thumb:

Haha your kidding right??? Cookeville was ranked 8th in state when we beat them last week!! Who have you beaten with a winning record???.. And dont talk about home field advantage when you havent beat a Mcminn team since the new millenium!!! Also if those coaches "D" was so good why hasnt it not shown in their record? TheY could end up with a worse record this year!!.. And the freshman may have a bright future but he has yet to light up the scoreboard on anybody and he definitely wont in this rivalry game... Mcdermott and Ables are good but the best thing about this team is that there are 26 good seniors not just those two. Mcminn will win...... GO TRIBE!!!

Bradley lost against two mediocre 3A teams after getting off to a fast start. You can blame coaches and scheme all you want but the bottom line is it comes down to the players making plays. If bradley doesnt have enough skill to stop a slow Polk Co. team(less than two players run better than 4.7) i highly doubt their defense can control Mcminn's passing attack. In addition the cherokee defense is now playing better and their defensive coordinator was Bradley's last year so he obviously knows their personel first hand and will have a game plan ready. The key to beating Bradley is simple: stop the run!!!!!!!! Once the run is stopped it will be easy to blitz the freshman quarterback and the game will virtually be Mcminn's to loose.... GO TRIBE!!!

Do you really want to talk about losses, and quality wins? As far as polk , i would bet a 100 bucks that polk would beat your tribe at a neutral site( we know what its like to play at mcminn)As far as Bennet goes, you can have him!Floyd and Ford have a much better "D" this year--- with the kids that bennet didnt think were good enough! Ables,mcdermott are good i will give you that, but you HAVE NOT beat a team this year as good as BC!! As far as easy goes, i bet that freshman lights up the score board, remember your not at home this year!!!!!!!! :huh::huh:

Haha your kidding right??? Cookeville was ranked 8th in state when we beat them last week!! Who have you beaten with a winning record???.. And dont talk about home field advantage when you havent beat a Mcminn team since the new millenium!!! Also if those coaches "D" was so good why hasnt it not shown in their record? TheY could end up with a worse record this year!!.. And the freshman may have a bright future but he has yet to light up the scoreboard on anybody and he definitely wont in this rivalry game... Mcdermott and Ables are good but the best thing about this team is that there are 26 good seniors not just those two. Mcminn will win...... GO TRIBE!!!

Ya then look how far they droped after they lost to Mcminn!? (so were they prentender-or-contender)Yes the Bears havent been to good since the 2000 team(isnt that the team that beat yall twice) Our "D" is good , we are 14 point from being undefeated! Rhea only scored 7 on our first "D". Its a Rivalry game to Mcminn, its another game to us. I have seen your team on film and passing league and at the linemen challenge,so i will say it again Able, Mcdermott and one other receiver are good--the rest are average.

I say Bears lose by 3 touchdowns.

How insightful, thats 21 , if you take your shoes off and add one more you can count that high. and who is your favorite team? :roflol:

Well actually it could be be a combination of points. You see, ALLWAYSADUMBEAR, in football, sometimes the score may vary depending if your team chooses the option to go for two points or kick the ball for 1 point. Sometimes, ..the extra point is blocked. I know this is alot for you to take in at once but it is ok. I guess youre so good at "cipherin" cause you don't have to take off your shoes you don't wear any! OK let me be more specific...Cherokees by 22 :roflol:

I see the bears have put their 4th loss off til Saturday!

McMinn 27

Bars 13

Poor, poor, poor Bradley. Losing their 9th game in a row to McMinn. :thumb:

Hey, allwaysright.....what did I tell you 3 weeks ago? Didn't I say you'd lose to Loudon, Soddy, McMinn, and Ooltewah? By the way, tell your cheapshot players to take a buttwhipping with some class. Coach Floyd must not know about teaching character. Pathetic!

McMinn 23 - Bradley 14

McMinn was virtually on Bradley's goal line at the end of the game.......but just wanted to get out of there with the 9 point victory........with 9 equalling the consecutive years McMinn has owned the Bears.

Bradley is one dirty, classless bunch......and I'm not just talking about the players. Some of Bradley's fans came out of the stands after the game to go after McMinn's players and the Cleveland Police had to intervene and cuff a couple of them.

McMinn 23 - Bradley 14

McMinn was virtually on Bradley's goal line at the end of the game.......but just wanted to get out of there with the 9 point victory........with 9 equalling the consecutive years McMinn has owned the Bears.

Bradley is one dirty, classless bunch......and I'm not just talking about the players. Some of Bradley's fans came out of the stands after the game to go after McMinn's players and the Cleveland Police had to intervene and cuff a couple of them.

You are nothing but a lying , pathetic , sad old man!!! No one was cuffed! classless is jumping on the "B" at mid field and taunting the home team before the game, which was directed by the coach to do it. saying that they were virtually on the goal line is like , saying that your virtually a decent human.No one went after players, they only wanted mcminn to stop tearing up the field after the game.

I say Bears lose by 3 touchdowns.

How insightful, thats 21 , if you take your shoes off and add one more you can count that high. and who is your favorite team? 8-)

Well actually it could be be a combination of points. You see, ALLWAYSADUMBEAR, in football, sometimes the score may vary depending if your team chooses the option to go for two points or kick the ball for 1 point. Sometimes, ..the extra point is blocked. I know this is alot for you to take in at once but it is ok. I guess youre so good at "cipherin" cause you don't have to take off your shoes you don't wear any! OK let me be more specific...Cherokees by 22 :thumb:

Wow, it took you how many days for a come-back? Who is the dumb one? And your prediction was wrong!!!