Wayne County vs. Loretto

wildcatpride70

Good luck with your team beating the cats skeeter bet it dont happen.

Listen, I'm not saying that WC is not any good, but if you look at their schedule, its just not at all impressive...Theirs a lot of Single A schools that would be undefeated playing that weak schedule.

And by the way, my team is Jo Byrns... Still want to bet?

Dont worry about a thing skeeter...if you are from Jo Byrns then good for you....yeah we might get put out by yall in the playoffs...but I can tell you one thing, South Pitt. has got yalls number :roflol: yall wont get past them...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, I'm not saying that WC is not any good, but if you look at their schedule, its just not at all impressive...Theirs a lot of Single A schools that would be undefeated playing that weak schedule.

Dont worry about a thing skeeter...if you are from Jo Byrns then good for you....yeah we might get put out by yall in the playoffs...but I can tell you one thing, South Pitt. has got yalls number :roflol: yall wont get past them...

well for the record i have no idea who this skeeter cat is. i have never seen him on any jbs thread's he might be for jbs but don't think he is from there might be wrong,,,,,why are yall so worried about playoff's with jbs anyway's that's a way's off and i promise ya wc will have jbs respect if thay meet,,and alsway's have ,,,, not so sure about the sp haveing out number though :thumb:

I seriously doubt that he is from JB he hasn't posted on any of our threads that I can find I think that he is stirring the pot a little. We have a lot of respect for WC I really enjoyed meeting their players and fans the last couple of years. Jusbro, we have had some pleasant conversations on here last year. I will be catty for just one minute...... If you think that SP has our number then you wouldn't have a prayer they would hang 60 on you. That being said we have a lot of football to play before we would even hope to play SP we have to get by some very good teams in the west first... You guys, Huntington, UC and the rest of our regular season we have and always will take one game at a time.

logger169 & sb35devils I will assure you we have your respect also. This skeetr must be on the pipe HA! HA! ik HOPE WE WILL MEET IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!! OOOOPs (caps button) but I hope its not in the 1st 2nd or the 3rd and give SP a grvey train to the SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):) But thats what its looking to be. good luck on FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CATS!!!!!! :)

Wc will win this one I went to Lewis Co. vs Wc and I thought WC line was under sized . I also thought that Lewis Co. line would take it to them. WC held their own and was very suprized . I dont see Loretto moving that D line any. Blow out 42-6 if Loretto stays in huddle and uses all there time between plays .

raido 33 thaks for what you said on the WC -PC thred on # 5 Thats really helped him. Hes's really worked hard for this season!!!!!!!! :popcorneater:

Wc will win this one I went to Lewis Co. vs Wc and I thought WC line was under sized . I also thought that Lewis Co. line would take it to them. WC held their own and was very suprized . I dont see Loretto moving that D line any. Blow out 42-6 if Loretto stays in huddle and uses all there time between plays .

raido 33 thaks for what you said on the WC -PC thred on # 5 Thats really helped him. Hes's really worked hard for this season!!!!!!!! :popcorneater:

He is a good kid from what I know . My son is just 10th grade and smaller but he run around at the fair in Hohenwald with #5 last year . My son and I really liked him ever since. He is tuff on both sides of the ball.

So... skeeter may not even be from JB figures. He is prolly from a team we beat :popcorneater: and he is mad so he has to try and put our team down. As for us meeting JB, its like someone said on here already. We've got three good teams to get by (cornersville, p.c., C-wood), but I'm glad we'll be tested I'm ready to see just how good we are (which I think is pretty good :popcorneater: ). The D is doing really good, its gonna be hard to score on this D. They have made some good goal line stops. The Offense can really put up some numbers if we just run the ball more epsically with our runners (Dillion Warren, Chase Graham, Lance Crews, and even Soph. Clint Butler at times), passing against all these would be teams is ok, but when we play a team that can cover its gonna hurt us, but not saying that the passing isn't good it is :popcorneater: , we've just always been good at runnin team and when you got runners you gotta us them. Go Cats keep up the good work. :lol:

So... skeeter may not even be from JB figures. He is prolly from a team we beat :roflolk: and he is mad so he has to try and put our team down. As for us meeting JB, its like someone said on here already. We've got three good teams to get by (cornersville, p.c., C-wood), but I'm glad we'll be tested I'm ready to see just how good we are (which I think is pretty good :lol: ). The D is doing really good, its gonna be hard to score on this D. They have made some good goal line stops. The Offense can really put up some numbers if we just run the ball more epsically with our runners (Dillion Warren, Chase Graham, Lance Crews, and even Soph. Clint Butler at times), passing against all these would be teams is ok, but when we play a team that can cover its gonna hurt us, but not saying that the passing isn't good it is :huh: , we've just always been good at runnin team and when you got runners you gotta us them. Go Cats keep up the good work. B)

Just to satisfy all of you WC whiners, I have family in Cedar Hill and in Wayne County... The only reason that you people are being so defensive is because, deep down you know that I'm right about your schedule and your scared to death that when you play a credible opponent you'll get exposed... I don't blame you for being concerned and I don't have anything against WC people, players, or coaches... I'm just speaking fact... WC has played NO ONE!! and you all know it.

So... skeeter may not even be from JB figures. He is prolly from a team we beat :roll: and he is mad so he has to try and put our team down. As for us meeting JB, its like someone said on here already. We've got three good teams to get by (cornersville, p.c., C-wood), but I'm glad we'll be tested I'm ready to see just how good we are (which I think is pretty good :lol: ). The D is doing really good, its gonna be hard to score on this D. They have made some good goal line stops. The Offense can really put up some numbers if we just run the ball more epsically with our runners (Dillion Warren, Chase Graham, Lance Crews, and even Soph. Clint Butler at times), passing against all these would be teams is ok, but when we play a team that can cover its gonna hurt us, but not saying that the passing isn't good it is ;) , we've just always been good at runnin team and when you got runners you gotta us them. Go Cats keep up the good work. :o

Just to satisfy all of you WC whiners, I have family in Cedar Hill and in Wayne County... The only reason that you people are being so defensive is because, deep down you know that I'm right about your schedule and your scared to death that when you play a credible opponent you'll get exposed... I don't blame you for being concerned and I don't have anything against WC people, players, or coaches... I'm just speaking fact... WC has played NO ONE!! and you all know it.

Nobody is really denying that played "nobodies". However, teams like MtP and Lewis County have always been pretty good and have handed our butts to us in years past (even Loretto back in the day) but now none of those teams are very good and that makes the schedule look weak THIS year. I expected MtP and LC to both be good and I first looked at the schedule before the season I thought it looked somewhat tough, but now those "tough" teams I thought we would be playing have ended up being cupcakes. Chester County (2A) has probably been the only decent team they've played thus far. Hopefully WC's egos haven't gotten too big for their helmets and they can continue to get better as the season goes on and then take care of business come playoff time.

Wow......when your team (J.B.) has beaten teams with a record of 15-21, you might think twice about telling another team they have played no one. And how about your non region pick up out of Kentucky with a combined record of 3-10. You get my drift......:roll:

waynesboro 42

loretto 6

Wow......when your team (J.B.) has beaten teams with a record of 15-21, you might think twice about telling another team they have played no one. And how about your non region pick up out of Kentucky with a combined record of 3-10. You get my drift......:popcorneater:

waynesboro 42

loretto 6

Thanks Greenman for support. I don't think the WC players are getting the big head or at least the ones I have talked to. They know it is going to get a lot TUFFER before the end of the season. Normally MTP & LC are a lot stronger but they are down this year and that happens. Collinwood seems to be running their norm and Perry County is the team to lookout for this year. PC will finish strong and are a young team with a bright future. It is going to come down to PC, C'wood and the WC game winners to deside who's in & who's not. Cornersville has to play all 3 teams as well but I don't think Cornersville can hang.