Stone Memorial @ Cumberland Co.

Jet Pride

here to party man well just have to see i see cchs comin out as a team a not looking bad i see this being the game where they turn it all around. But you can never tell until it happens 9 hours till game time well see then ill talk to you after the game man get your popcorn ready :huh: cause big 53 is in the house

the ;ast 2 years is also when everybody at cchs was sayn this is their year, every year its the same thing. too bad cchs's coach postponed the game til 2morro just because of a rain

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here to party man well just have to see i see cchs comin out as a team a not looking bad i see this being the game where they turn it all around. But you can never tell until it happens 9 hours till game time well see then ill talk to you after the game man get your popcorn ready :huh: cause big 53 is in the house

also, the 2 games i came and watched of cchs "big 53" wasnt doin alot. it was mainly 6, 28, and 4

I'm glad to see that the CCHS coaches "Delayed the inevitable". It would have been a shame to beat the other high school in Cumberland County on a nasty rainy night, allowing us to hear all the excuses as to why they lost and it wasn't fair. Either way, CCHS plays the game Friday and wins, we get to hear excuses about conditions. On the other hand, CCHS wins on Saturday and they should have played on Friday because the other high school is a "bigger more physical team". Bottom line is The Jets D came out on a mission. You can have all the yards you want, but what's on the scoreboard when the clock ticks 00:00 is what matters.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

I'm glad to see that the CCHS coaches "Delayed the inevitable". It would have been a shame to beat the other high school in Cumberland County on a nasty rainy night, allowing us to hear all the excuses as to why they lost and it wasn't fair. Either way, CCHS plays the game Friday and wins, we get to hear excuses about conditions. On the other hand, CCHS wins on Saturday and they should have played on Friday because the other high school is a "bigger more physical team". Bottom line is The Jets D came out on a mission. You can have all the yards you want, but what's on the scoreboard when the clock ticks 00:00 is what matters.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

i think its humorous the jets think they are the best becuz they win ONE out of FOUR games. and it wasnt some huge win, when the jets beat the panthers 34 to 0, then u can call urself the best in cumberland county (which is still not a big accomplishment). and the cchs coach is the one that called the game off becuz he said the field was gonna be soaked and his players dont play well in the rain and he wanted each team to have an even chance. ya the jets won congratulations on ur first win against stone since stone has been open, it was a close one, nothing like i was hearing about how the jets were gonna run all over us i even heard somebody say 60 to 0 LOL come on ur cchs not alcoa

I talked to school officials about why the game was postponed. The CCHS coach had nothing to do with it. The athletic director got advice from emergency management about what was expected with the weather. That was why the game was postponed. No one could have known that the weather was going to break up later Friday night.