Stone Memorial @ Cumberland Co.

Jet Pride

CCHS has more than one hard runnner. But thats beside the point one kid doesnt make a team hes a big asset when he is out there but we have more players to jump in and fill the spot. CCHS's D will stop anything stone throws at them and stone will not stop the jets runnin game as long as the big guys up front do their job and the air game wont be slowed down a bit

Not to mention cchs is averaging 3 personal foul calls a game, and u know their boys arent gonna be able to resist the urge to get that extra push or last word in. By no means do i think its gonna be a blow out becuz both teams are getting better, but stone is about 1 or 2 steps ahead in progress but then again if theres one game cchs is gonna come out to play itll be this one. im guessing Stone-28 CCHS- 14 or 21. would be alot better of a game if cchs's best runner wasnt injured although hes still playing.

Also stone is up 3 to 0 on cchs. ya it was a jv game... but only for stone becuz stone only had jv and cchs played their seniors and stone still won. but thats the past, jst saying

okay first off i can see it being a closer game but saying they are one or two steps ahead? why because they beat upperman and grundy...katie bar the doors boys. no their even if not behind and second cchs's best runner injured will still come and play better than anyone from stone could dream of

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCHS has more than one hard runnner. But thats beside the point one kid doesnt make a team hes a big asset when he is out there but we have more players to jump in and fill the spot. CCHS's D will stop anything stone throws at them and stone will not stop the jets runnin game as long as the big guys up front do their job and the air game wont be slowed down a bit

Not to mention cchs is averaging 3 personal foul calls a game, and u know their boys arent gonna be able to resist the urge to get that extra push or last word in. By no means do i think its gonna be a blow out becuz both teams are getting better, but stone is about 1 or 2 steps ahead in progress but then again if theres one game cchs is gonna come out to play itll be this one. im guessing Stone-28 CCHS- 14 or 21. would be alot better of a game if cchs's best runner wasnt injured although hes still playing.

Also stone is up 3 to 0 on cchs. ya it was a jv game... but only for stone becuz stone only had jv and cchs played their seniors and stone still won. but thats the past, jst saying

okay first off i can see it being a closer game but saying they are one or two steps ahead? why because they beat upperman and grundy...katie bar the doors boys. no their even if not behind and second cchs's best runner injured will still come and play better than anyone from stone could dream of

YES GRUNDY,AND UPPERMAN AND SOON TO BE CCHS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think i said anything about our record... nothing about grundy or upperman, didnt say thats why. im saying it becuz everybody in the stands can tell stone has a much different work ethic, much better plays, much better coachs then what theyve had the past 3 years.... and still beat cchs. on the other hand cchs looks the same ole same ole, still gettin personal foul calls, still blamein eachother after they start to get down, and still not disciplined to do their individual jobs. most of the players are worried about their own stats. and ya tyler is good and he runs hard but ur goin out on a limb sayn better than any of the stones backs could dream of. im surprised the coachs arent mature enough to let him sit out, hes young and could have a bright future in football ahead of him and in the game or the next he could screw his knee up worse and never play again. i guess cchs kinda relies in him and the quarterback though.

Hey Stone fans. I've finally got the pictures up on my web site from the Homecoming/Grundy game.

Go to the Early Bird gallery on http://www.LowriePix.com.

And again thanks for the moment of silence before the game for our player who died that week.

DL.

no problem man, a few of the players wanted to put his number on them but the coaches told them the refs said it was illegal for some reason who knows. but the pics were awesome thank you for those.

Yall i guess i would be considered old school, but i really dont like this game. i still think Cumberland County should have built a new CCHS and turned the old CCHS into a 6-8 middle school. Would have helped football in this area so much, but i guess that would've made to much sense. So we went to the totally opposite end of the spectrum, keep 27 elementary schools (sarcasm) and totally split the population in half creating even less depth and competitiveness. Imagine if Stone and CCHS were still one, I think we'd be pretty darn good. Instead both teams records are less than mediocre. I guess im still just disappointed that we even have to play this rivalry but oh well GO JETS!!!!!!!!

:shock::twisted:

here to party man well just have to see i see cchs comin out as a team a not looking bad i see this being the game where they turn it all around. But you can never tell until it happens 9 hours till game time well see then ill talk to you after the game man get your popcorn ready :twisted: cause big 53 is in the house