Hampton vs. Sullivan East

dawgbacker

Our men need to get down to business this week. This game may not be a conference game but it is important for getting them ready for better opponents. East beat johnson county in the stats, but lost the game just like Hampton. This game will be a test of our guys determination. Can they do things correctly or will they keep making the same mistakes. Get it right guys or you will lose this one.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our men need to get down to business this week. This game may not be a conference game but it is important for getting them ready for better opponents. East beat johnson county in the stats, but lost the game just like Hampton. This game will be a test of our guys determination. Can they do things correctly or will they keep making the same mistakes. Get it right guys or you will lose this one.

Huge game for the Bulldogs, time for the kids to sell out and preform to their best ability. Had several kids this season not giving their best effort.The ability is their to make a good run in the playoffs. With half hearted effort ,it could be a 1st round exit. Hopefully the best football is yet to come, they haven't played to their ability yet.

Huge game for the Bulldogs, time for the kids to sell out and preform to their best ability. Had several kids this season not giving their best effort.The ability is their to make a good run in the playoffs. With half hearted effort ,it could be a 1st round exit. Hopefully the best football is yet to come, they haven't played to their ability yet.

I agree completely. If they can get all 11 men on the field doing their job every play not every now and then, they will be something to contend with. I think they have the size and power on the line to dominate people, but they seem to be lazy and inconsistent. The backs have the speed to get the job done if the holes are there. That screen the other night was embarrassing, they need to block for at least a couple of seconds for the Qb to get back. Better pass blocking would help too. I have known all these boys for a long time, and I dont think they under stand that this is it for them. Make this your best year men and dont have any regrets.

Hampton takes this one 35-14. East just don't have the aggressiveness to play with the Dogs up front. Hampton runs all night.

Hampton will have to play their butts off just to get a win, East has ran the ball against some quality opponents, they can also pass.This is a very dangerous game ,and its also a big game as far as the seedings go in the playoffs. Hampton is not nearly as good as some might think. I think they could be, but they just don't have enough kids who are willing to play every down. They have about 5 or 6 that plays every down ,every night, just got to get the rest to do the same. The thing is ,some of the one's with the most potential are the one's who are not doing their job.

Hampton takes this one 35-14. East just don't have the aggressiveness to play with the Dogs up front. Hampton runs all night.

Hampton will have to play their butts off just to get a win, East has ran the ball against some quality opponents, they can also pass.This is a very dangerous game ,and its also a big game as far as the seedings go in the playoffs. Hampton is not nearly as good as some might think. I think they could be, but they just don't have enough kids who are willing to play every down. They have about 5 or 6 that plays every down ,every night, just got to get the rest to do the same. The thing is ,some of the one's with the most potential are the one's who are not doing their job.

Thats the way it usually goes. It takes more than a great coach to have a great football team. The players have to buy into his system. They are the ones who physically and mentally have to do their jobs. I'd like for just one year in my lifetime to see a team from up here come together as one with one common goal. A state championship. If it meant that much to every player and every coach, then there is no doubt in my mind that it can be done. From the offseason to the 15th game, relentless hard work with one common goal.

It really just comes down to every individual on this team. The Coaches and the community wants you to be great, the kids have to deside what they want, they can be very good or they can be average.The potential is ALOT better than average.You boys might surprise yourselves if you ever played every down with you're best effort. I'd love to see it.

It really just comes down to every individual on this team. The Coaches and the community wants you to be great, the kids have to deside what they want, they can be very good or they can be average.The potential is ALOT better than average.You boys might surprise yourselves if you ever played every down with you're best effort. I'd love to see it.

i will have to agree with you pujo you give me a team that gives it all on the field you win ballgames. talent will win you games. give me a team that plays every play and gives there all thats the kind of team i like to watch if a coach can get that out of them they will go a long ways

Dang! Hamptonites are never this quiet, yall nervous up there in CC or what? Is East that good? :roflol:

Its a dangerous game,East is pretty good. Wasn't any talk last week either. Its just not a rivalry game. There will be plenty of talk in the other 3 games, Unaka ,Cloudland and Happy Valley. Anouther thing that keeps it quiet is, East don't have any posters. Confident teams rule these boards.