Ru4mocs

babybearmom

Just wanted to let you guys know that my brother Roger Southerland who went by the screen name Ru4mocs passed away very unexpectedly from a massive heart attack. He was a long time supporter for the UTC Mocs, mostly in basketball. However, Roger loved all sports and was a familar face at many local high school football and basketball games. He had in past years developed a keen interest in high school wrestling as he came many times to see his nephew compete. It was a little strange to see the UTC blue and gold there with the black and gold of the Bradley faithful, but he was there to give his support.

The Bradley Wrestling Family is extremely sad to hear this news. Roger was a huge UTC supporter, but we also claim him as a Bradley Bear. He not only supported us at matches and tournaments, but has come to our defense more than a few times on this forum! We'll miss him....

I am very saddened to hear of the lose the Southerland family has suffered. My thoughts go out to the family. I know that the wrestling family here will also miss him very much, as trivial as it was (compared to his involvement with his family) I always enjoyed conversations involving him here.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Rogers family. This is really stunning news to me. It had become normal to see Roger at many high school sporting events. Just two weeks ago at a Ooltewah high school football game, Roger and I had a long conversation about chattanooga mocs sports and high school sports, especially wrestling. He was really excited about the upcoming wrestling season not only for the mocs, but for Bradley High school. He was very excited and proud of what his nephew had accomplished so far and for his future. He always would keep me up to date on what was going on in the chattanooga wrestling seen. I will really miss talking to him this up coming wrestling season!