Macon Co. vs. Dekalb Co.

Maconrulz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point of the season, I don't see a W of any kind. Players morale down and the coach is losing what credibility he had left. FANS BECOMING RESTLESS! I'd love to see Laf play RBS. It would be a good game IMO. Prehaps this would be a good fundraiser for the schools. We need a shot in the arm or a kick in the butt! Any ideas? dry.gif

At this point of the season, I don't see a W of any kind. Players morale down and the coach is losing what credibility he had left. FANS BECOMING RESTLESS! I'd love to see Laf play RBS. It would be a good game IMO. Prehaps this would be a good fundraiser for the schools. We need a shot in the arm or a kick in the butt! Any ideas? dry.gif

Why do you seem so surprised? No one expected a one year turn around. Why is the coach losing

credibility? He didn't promise you a rose garden. He promised you progress. Doesn't happen overnight.

He DOES need a run game to go with the pass, pass, pass offense. This offense puts up great

numbers for Grace..between the 20s', but not much on the scoreboard.

Fans are always restless at MC...what else is new.

Wait it out & see what happens, sit in the stands..cheer the team win or lose..might help morale,

rather than getting on the "T" & bashing.

Or, you could call Dr. Phil...

Rockyprick you are stupid ! R B S play Macon :roflol: If you think that would be a good game you probably need to keep your opinions to yourself !!

It;s people like this that hurt the program. You at no point have a clue about what your talking about. Everyone who has read this is now DUMBER! REALIZE macon county is a very young football team. They will return more starters next year than in the past 5 years. The coach here now was handed a HUGE mess before he even got here and he has done a good job fixing the problem. m.c. has very few seniors and plays one of the toughest schedules in the state and you think the coach and players can just wave a magic wand and cure all this in 1 year. DO ME A FAVOR AND GO BACK TO YOUR PLAY STATION2 AND STUDY SOME MORE FOOTBALL. m.c. will win and the dynasty will start,it will take time. My guess next year,you will see a big DIFF. as for playing r.b.s our j.v. could probally compete with them. I said compete not win. varsity it would not even be a game ask watertown or g-ville, I think m.c. scrimaged both of them and was real close to being even with both teams. You need the kick in the butt not the team.

here some fuel for all you tiger players. This guy thinks r.b.s. can play with yall. This is a low blow considering how 1 of these teams r.bs. beat has not won a game and had a female starting for them.the other team they beat has won 1 and it was the first team i was talking about. WOW! im glad this guy knows so much about high school football. I tell you what sir. you pick out any team m.c. plays and you take r.b.s.. I'LL GIVE YOU 35 POINTS RATT OUT OF THE GATE. hang in there tigers better times shall soon be here. please feed off this B.S.

M.C. HAS got to line up and run the football more. if macon county has to pass run some play action pass out of it.way too much passing and this is killing the defence. things seem positive or maybe just not used to the system. not bashing any coach but if it's not working at least try something else. I do see a bright future for the tigers. maybe it will all come together for them i hope so. TO the players call on yourself and one another, challange one another and want to get better at any cost.

Ain't America great? You can voice your opinions whether you agree with them or not. I love CoachT for giving us the place to do things like this. I enjoy watching football at any level, but enjoy high school. And maybe stir the pot alittle too. :D

you done more than stir it. you put on a fresh pot. Im afraid steam is gonna roll for a while on this one. :mrgreen: