BGA vs McCallie

BGAballer

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry tornadofan! I've been on suicide watch. Feeling better now after the antidepressants have kicked in and the sun has come out. My psychiatrist is hopeful for a complete recovery and a return to my totally optimistic self! Either that or complete delusions have set in. :roflol:

I am looking forward to the trip to BGA and seeing their facilities for the first time on Friday. Watched some film and they looked to have a lot of diversity in their offense. However, I feel the Blue is ready to bust one. Oldwiseone is welcome to sit with me anytime. Enjoyed talking with him during the game Friday and he didn't even mind my thundersticks!

McCallie 34

BGA 10

Sorry tornadofan! I've been on suicide watch. Feeling better now after the antidepressants have kicked in and the sun has come out. My psychiatrist is hopeful for a complete recovery and a return to my totally optimistic self! Either that or complete delusions have set in. :popcorneater:

I am looking forward to the trip to BGA and seeing their facilities for the first time on Friday. Watched some film and they looked to have a lot of diversity in their offense. However, I feel the Blue is ready to bust one. Oldwiseone is welcome to sit with me anytime. Enjoyed talking with him during the game Friday and he didn't even mind my thundersticks!

McCallie 34

BGA 10

Bluemom do you really think McCallie will beat BGA by 24 points? I know as fans we always predict our teams to win....but 24 points is a bold prediction and I certainly hope you are wrong. Judging by common opponents that BGA and McCallie have had I don't think it will be a runaway like you do.

Both BGA and McCallie have played Baylor and both teams got defeated soundly by the Red Raiders. Both BGA and McCallie have played MBA. McCallie lost to MBA but in a very close game. BGA pulled off a big upset over MBA in a stunner. So, I may be wrong but I don't see a blowout...if it is one I hope it is BGA with the big win. So my prediction is.....

BGA 28

McCallie 21

I am looking forward to a good game and think the Blue Tornado will get the win.

McCallie 28

BGA 10

tornadofan10...your prediction of winning by 18 makes me feel good. Judging from your past predictions your track record is not very good. You predicted big wins over Baylor, Ensworth and MBA and we know how those turned out. At least you are consistant even if it is in an arrogant way.

Sorry tornadofan! I've been on suicide watch. Feeling better now after the antidepressants have kicked in and the sun has come out. My psychiatrist is hopeful for a complete recovery and a return to my totally optimistic self! Either that or complete delusions have set in. :roflolk:

McCallie 34

BGA 10

Maybe he did not mind sitting by the thundersticks because there was not alot of reason to use them at the game??? You know, they weren't really used after the teams ran onto the field?? Anyway, hope the hometown Chattanooga McCallie teams wins.

McCallie 24

BGA 21

I believe I used the thundersticks for the whole game. Definitely past the run onto the field...I do believe we won the first quarter. Probably have to use clappers tomorrow though with the weather forecast.

I believe the game could be a blow out. I usually pick a lot closer than that. But I'll stick with it! Look out kitty-cats, the tornado is on the way!

Go Blue!

Don't think McCallie will "blow" anyone away this year, but I do think they will learn from the Baylor game.

BGA beat MBA and that isn't a fact to be looked over. I think McCallie will learn more from the loss at Baylor (thanks for the great parking arrangements btw), than they have the entire season-to-date.

This will be a good game with McCallie coming out of their normal "routine" to open things up a bit. Hope it's exciting and free of injuries.

BlueMom - you're great! Root for me and hope my Spiritual son does many laps! You can do your Thundersticks behind me anytime!

BGA 18

Blue 23

I believe it is always interesting to see how a team bounces back from a loss to a rival and I think there is a chance that McCallie will use the Baylor loss as an opportunity to refocus, but they are running into a buzz saw with BGA. When a team discovers a "new star" during a season, it is one of the most uplifting events a team can experience. The BGA sophomore quarterback is going to be the real deal. Combine that with an already potent tailback and you have yourself a pretty good offense. Last week, if it would not have been for a couple of turnovers and penalities, BGA could have scored on every possession. I believe BGA wins this one, expecially at home. The wild card could be the weather - no field turf at BGA.