Who is region 4a top teams?

represent7a

FYI midtn sports fan celina played westmoreland the year the seniors now were in eighth grade

if they did it was in consolation game JC beat RBS in championship game but this is differant time differant game and nothing then matters. And nobody except a couple of post on here thinks Clay and Friendship are handsdown favotites, they could be but lets play the games and when did district teams start playing each other in camp.

No it was the championship game the year marty maxfield coached the jr high.It was celina and westmoreland. it was when the seniors now were in eighth grade then the next year was when jackson county and red boilin played for it boles second eighth grade year

First of all JC an Clay did not play eachother in camp. Secondly who cares what anyone says on here the games will be decided on the court. What matters is who is left standing in February that's it. Nothing else really means anything.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think FCS will be at the top of D8A. They only lost 1 senior from last year and he was only with us his senior year. We should have a strong Senior and Junior class with plenty of experience. Seniors Lee Maasen, Parker Teeter, Hardee Sorrels, and Issac Wilson combined with Juniors Kyle Neal, Cameron Hill, and Turner Haddock should provide leadership as well as experience. Then the trio of Sophmores Austin DeFevers, Dakolas Reeves, and Dalton Patterson fives us a STRONG 10 to compete in this region. Clay Co beat us twice last year and we lost one more out of the region before getting beat by Clarkrange to end our season. I think we will be alot better this year.

Also transferring into FCS this year (will not be able to play this year) is Drew Hutchinson who played at MJCA. He will definetly help our team next year. He is a player!

I think FCS will be at the top of D8A. They only lost 1 senior from last year and he was only with us his senior year. We should have a strong Senior and Junior class with plenty of experience. Seniors Lee Maasen, Parker Teeter, Hardee Sorrels, and Issac Wilson combined with Juniors Kyle Neal, Cameron Hill, and Turner Haddock should provide leadership as well as experience. Then the trio of Sophmores Austin DeFevers, Dakolas Reeves, and Dalton Patterson fives us a STRONG 10 to compete in this region. Clay Co beat us twice last year and we lost one more out of the region before getting beat by Clarkrange to end our season. I think we will be alot better this year.

Also transferring into FCS this year (will not be able to play this year) is Drew Hutchinson who played at MJCA. He will definetly help our team next year. He is a player!

Why am I not surprised that FCS is getting another recruit in?

midtenn you act like jackson co. never recruit. please they are the worlds worst.. do have to say it is worse for girls than boys basketball though

Really? Tell me when JC boys basketball has had a player move in? If you're not going to tell the truth keep you mouth shut. Clay recruits yearly, they always have someone move in every year, the fat guy that lives there puts them all up in a mobile home and gives them free rent. Lets just call it what it is 05. JC hasn't done anything to say they are going to be on top but neither has this group of Clay Co. boys. They won a few games in camp so what? You said Clay played JC in camp and that wasn't totally wrong. What IS wrong is who played and the outcome, the JV teams played and JC crushed Clay Co. It was bad so get your facts straight! Now what does that mean? NOTHING but don't get on here and say Clay played JC in camp and beat them when that is a lie. Oh and where did you go on the football board? All i heard from you is how Clay was going to beat down JC last friday night but since Clay got the BEAT DOWN haven't seen you on that board why is that? Keep running that porkchop cutter big boy and see how soon it gets shut again when these two teams meet on the hardwood! :popcorneater:

correction to mid tenn sports fan that team that went to state didnt get there because of a jackson county former player yes he helped but he was not the reason they got there..and who cares bout aau and stuff this jackson county group has done nothin to put there self at the top

You can say what you want but if he had played for JC that year JC would have went to the state not Clay Co.

why keep talkin about the past. when clay co did go to the state tourney that year yes the boy from jc was a GREAT player he was a all around good athlete but he tried to do it all his self that game and it didnt turn out so good for him. but that was in the past, aau or past teams or camp or whatever has nothing to do with what will happen this year on the court. and as far as football the qb and number 28 was the only ones who impressed me at all on the football field that night from jc. clay co played terrible and thats all i got to say jc had no group of all stars. the qb was really the only one who stood out :thumb:

why keep talkin about the past. when clay co did go to the state tourney that year yes the boy from jc was a GREAT player he was a all around good athlete but he tried to do it all his self that game and it didnt turn out so good for him. but that was in the past, aau or past teams or camp or whatever has nothing to do with what will happen this year on the court. and as far as football the qb and number 28 was the only ones who impressed me at all on the football field that night from jc. clay co played terrible and thats all i got to say jc had no group of all stars. the qb was really the only one who stood out :roflol:

I don't disagree that JC has no group of allstars because they don't in football however, the reason Clay played terrible because the team on the other side of the ball was that much better than them and it showed! Also wasn't you the one that said the QB we have now wasn't that good? I guess he showed you didn't he! Now back to basketball, first of all before i comment on this post, you're trying to skip over some blatant lies that you made in a previous post about the JC mens basketball program. I asked you to show me where the mens program has had a transfer move in from the outside after you said we recruit. Name ONE??????????????????????????? You also said that Clay Co. beat JC in camp this summer and again that was another lie so i'm still waiting for that response. As for the kid that moved from JC to Celina, well #1 if i remember correctly (senator may be able to help me here) but i'm positive he was mvp of the district that year, and mvp of the district and region tournament and i have seen where someone said he was 1st team all state that year too. Now what he did at the state tourny i don't know cause i didn't go but i GUARANTEE you if he had played for JC then we would have went to the state tournament not Clay Co.

did JC not beat clay the last two years with clay co. being veterans and JC was underclassmen, they why is Clay cuch a favorite this year after loosing 4 seniors and JC lost one.With clay not bringing back but 1 starter they will have to over achieve with their returning players to win district.Rob is a great coach but talent wise the past few years his teams have not played well because noone has had close to the talent Clay co. had. this year he don't have better talent nor close to what he's had in past years. He has one of the best athletes in region that is a senior but we'll see if he produces and if he does the bulldogs will be in the mix but still not dominate.

For everyone of you people that have absolutly no clue what your talkin about. Clay DOES NOT recruit just cause they have a new player move in every year doesnt mean they recruit. Name me one player that bobby westmoreland has moved into one of his mobile homes and let them have free rent. 1st of all he hasnt even moved any player into his trailors and give them free rent so they could play ball. 2nd of all for those of you that think you know coach edwards so good. You obviously dont know him that well he dont care who he has on his team he wants 5 guys on the floor givin it everything they got for 32 min. He plays with the players he has not recruits. So get your stories straight before you say clay recruits.

For everyone of you people that have absolutly no clue what your talkin about. Clay DOES NOT recruit just cause they have a new player move in every year doesnt mean they recruit. Name me one player that bobby westmoreland has moved into one of his mobile homes and let them have free rent. 1st of all he hasnt even moved any player into his trailors and give them free rent so they could play ball. 2nd of all for those of you that think you know coach edwards so good. You obviously dont know him that well he dont care who he has on his team he wants 5 guys on the floor givin it everything they got for 32 min. He plays with the players he has not recruits. So get your stories straight before you say clay recruits.

No problem with that would be glad too!!! Bobby and Nathan Knight. Theres 2 for ya. Both of these kids should have played for Jackson County. Now what?