Who is region 4a top teams?

represent7a

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw them some. Saw a lot of teams in AA. Livingston and Station Camp were fun to watch.

Yeah, Gordonsville has 2 scrimmages i hear so far.. Nov. 3 at Westmoreland and Nov. 6 at Home against M.J.C.A.. We will see how they do with out some fball players.. Who impressed you that is returning from there squad? And who is th eye on for JC?

I saw them some. Saw a lot of teams in AA. Livingston and Station Camp were fun to watch.

Yeah, Gordonsville has 2 scrimmages i hear so far.. Nov. 3 at Westmoreland and Nov. 6 at Home against M.J.C.A.. We will see how they do with out some fball players.. Who impressed you that is returning from there squad? And who is th eye on for JC?

Not real sure of the names. I don't know that they had a lot of stand-out players returning except for Woodmore. Don't really know that much about JC. Heard they are suppose to be good, and have some "bigs" about 6'7", 6'6". I think Clay Co. is still suppose to be pretty good too.

Not real sure of the names. I don't know that they had a lot of stand-out players returning except for Woodmore. Don't really know that much about JC. Heard they are suppose to be good, and have some "bigs" about 6'7", 6'6". I think Clay Co. is still suppose to be pretty good too.

yea woodmore is a good, strong and physical post, but not very smart.. sapp and bennett, the point guard and wing respectively are shooters.. sapp more a driver.. and yeah i heard JC had some bigs but not very physicall.. is locke still playin for JC or he graduate? and Clay lost some important players but still have garrett

Yes very true. But i am taking Gordonsville by 15. There guards are fast and can shoot lights out and strong post. But not really height wise. Very tough district to compete in.

You have lost your ever loving mind if you think Gordonsville is coming to JC and beating them at all let alone by 15! JC should win this game by 20+ points. G'ville has never beaten JC in basketball and i don't see that happening this year either. JC is absolutely loaded with talent, size, speed and athletic ability. It will be a bad year if this team isn't playing in the state tournament this year and for the next 3 years for that matter. They will be without one of their stars at point guard in Jeret Goad (broken ankle in FCS football game) but he will be back around Thanksgiving. JC wins this one and it could get ugly if they shake off the rust and play to their ability. Talk about not showing anyone anything when has Gordonsville ever done anything in basketball? :roflol:

For everyone of you people that have absolutly no clue what your talkin about. Clay DOES NOT recruit just cause they have a new player move in every year doesnt mean they recruit. Name me one player that bobby westmoreland has moved into one of his mobile homes and let them have free rent. 1st of all he hasnt even moved any player into his trailors and give them free rent so they could play ball. 2nd of all for those of you that think you know coach edwards so good. You obviously dont know him that well he dont care who he has on his team he wants 5 guys on the floor givin it everything they got for 32 min. He plays with the players he has not recruits. So get your stories straight before you say clay recruits.

Im glad you made it clear clay does not recruit! we cant help it that the jc boys wanted to come play for a winning team where they had alot of success. and is the leonard kids not recruits to jc? or am i mistaken!!!! :roflol:

For everyone of you people that have absolutly no clue what your talkin about. Clay DOES NOT recruit just cause they have a new player move in every year doesnt mean they recruit. Name me one player that bobby westmoreland has moved into one of his mobile homes and let them have free rent. 1st of all he hasnt even moved any player into his trailors and give them free rent so they could play ball. 2nd of all for those of you that think you know coach edwards so good. You obviously dont know him that well he dont care who he has on his team he wants 5 guys on the floor givin it everything they got for 32 min. He plays with the players he has not recruits. So get your stories straight before you say clay recruits.

Im glad you made it clear clay does not recruit! we cant help it that the jc boys wanted to come play for a winning team where they had alot of success. and is the leonard kids not recruits to jc? or am i mistaken!!!! :roflol:

You see now you're putting words in my mouth. Clay DOES RECRUIT ON A YEARLY BASIS but i was tired of talking about it. CLAY DID RECRUIT BOBBY KNIGHT, AND JOHN GODWIN. BOBBY AND NATHAN BOTH LIVED IN A TRAILER RENT FREE THAT WAS PROVIDED BY A CLAY COUNTY BOOSTER. Now that i have that out of the way, Leonard moved here with his sister so no he wasn't recruited much like Nathan moved there because his older brother was recruited not necessarily him.

Yes very true. But i am taking Gordonsville by 15. There guards are fast and can shoot lights out and strong post. But not really height wise. Very tough district to compete in.

You have lost your ever loving mind if you think Gordonsville is coming to JC and beating them at all let alone by 15! JC should win this game by 20+ points. G'ville has never beaten JC in basketball and i don't see that happening this year either. JC is absolutely loaded with talent, size, speed and athletic ability. It will be a bad year if this team isn't playing in the state tournament this year and for the next 3 years for that matter. They will be without one of their stars at point guard in Jeret Goad (broken ankle in FCS football game) but he will be back around Thanksgiving. JC wins this one and it could get ugly if they shake off the rust and play to their ability. Talk about not showing anyone anything when has Gordonsville ever done anything in basketball? :roflol:

What will happen if they don't make it? Those are awfule big expectations. 4 state tourneys in a row. dry.gif

You have lost your ever loving mind if you think Gordonsville is coming to JC and beating them at all let alone by 15! JC should win this game by 20+ points. G'ville has never beaten JC in basketball and i don't see that happening this year either. JC is absolutely loaded with talent, size, speed and athletic ability. It will be a bad year if this team isn't playing in the state tournament this year and for the next 3 years for that matter. They will be without one of their stars at point guard in Jeret Goad (broken ankle in FCS football game) but he will be back around Thanksgiving. JC wins this one and it could get ugly if they shake off the rust and play to their ability. Talk about not showing anyone anything when has Gordonsville ever done anything in basketball? :roflolk:

What will happen if they don't make it? Those are awfule big expectations. 4 state tourneys in a row. dry.gif

I'm not saying we are a lock by any means but with this much talent from top to bottom this team will underachieve if it doesn't make it to the buro thats all i'm saying. :roflol:

Jc by 20+ :roflolk: YOUR ABOUT CRAZY! im not out of my mind..im speaking from what i saw last year.. and i heard gville did good in camp.. Jc may have a good five..but what depth do they have? gville's starting five from what i know who is starting can play with anyoe in the district and will if they play at there ability..and they have depth on the bench! we will see nov. 17 at JC hope your there!

they aren't making it to the state tourney this year sorry