"Home--Cooking"

allwaysright

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you knew anything about football other than following the bears you would know that at the mcminn cleveland fight it wasnt bench clearing, the kids that got threw out from cleveland threw punches and there was one kid from mcminn that fot threw out.....so know all the info before you make a fool of yourself on here

Well if you knew anything about football other than following the bears you would know that at the mcminn cleveland fight it wasnt bench clearing, the kids that got threw out from cleveland threw punches and there was one kid from mcminn that fot threw out.....so know all the info before you make a fool of yourself on here

Thanks for the correction! I wasn't aware that a mistake, qualified anyone as a fool. I was looking for a recent example.

1. Rhea Co (refs are all Rhea Co grads)

2. Bradley Central (refs all attended Bradley, but never graduated)

3. Rhea Co - you are down 10 points when you step off of the bus

Try again, we (BC) can't even catch a break!!! Most of the Refs--are cleveland grads---When i played at BC we didn't need any calls to whip your owls for home-coming every year! :flower::roflolk:

1. Rhea Co (refs are all Rhea Co grads)

2. Bradley Central (refs all attended Bradley, but never graduated)

3. Rhea Co - you are down 10 points when you step off of the bus

Try again, we (BC) can't even catch a break!!! Most of the Refs--are cleveland grads---When i played at BC we didn't need any calls to whip your owls for home-coming every year! :shock::thumb:

I agree with the rhea county quote. Clinton played there last season in a first round play-off game. and the calls started in the first quarter and didnt stop the rest of the game. rough place to play

Again its a problem with oversight.There is no opportunity for refs to be graded . A system of education with penalties and rewards would be most benificial.For instance a really great group of officials get to work in the post-season. Lesser gifted/talented refs are given further education and the bottom of the barrel are weeded out and replaced.This type of professionalism is whats required and what should be expected!Let's bring this to another level.perhaps someone with college or NFL experience could get this started.