South Greene Hosts West Greene "Battle of the milkcan!"

lastyear21

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SG wins easily, the way they scored on Greeneville, I'd say they end up putting up 40+. The only way WG keeps it close is if the keep their offense on the field and SG's off. Both defenses are terrible, Shuffler and Boles could both have big nights. But....

SG-42

WG-27

I wouldn't say WG's defense is terrible. It is one of the strenths of the team.

WG-14

SG-7

SG wins easily, the way they scored on Greeneville, I'd say they end up putting up 40+. The only way WG keeps it close is if the keep their offense on the field and SG's off. Both defenses are terrible, Shuffler and Boles could both have big nights. But....

SG-42

WG-27

WG-14

SG-7

Really a strenth of the team?

Man sure didnt see that when Greeneville Ran all over that Defense... :thumb::wacko::lol:

SG-42

WG-27

WG-14

SG-7

It's pretty bad, and will be tired. If SG stacks 8 in the box and stops the run it's over! BTW, there is 0 chance you hold SG to 7, that's just a joke. Susong and his receivers will make you guys look silly.

WG is just not that athletic. Boles is quick but little, no quarterback, no receivers and an average line. Seems like on your D, you had maybe one legit player.

So what about the Boles Express? Havent heard anything bout him lately.... All I know is SG's Shuffler got 200+ yards on 7 carries against a Grainger team that the boles express didnt get 100 on.... but SG dont have any running backs as good as Boles... ha lol

GO REBS!!! Keep the can where it belongs!

Neither one of these team SG or WG are that good who have the 2 of them beat? SG beat Grainger Wg didn't but WG beat Cumberland Gap SG didn't they both got killed by Greeneville. So who to say SG or Wg win it may be a tie.

You are about stu pid.... SG has one of the best offenses in the conference with no defense, so they are a decent team, actually i would consider them as good. As for WG, they are a team on the rise. Look at the stats then talk. Where you from anyways HeavyC?

Ok I'm sorry I though good team have good defense and offense. I though good team beat good teams oh wait you beat 0 win north greene, 2 win cocke county, 1 win unicoi and 2 win grainger man that some good teams, and you called me stu pid..... I'm from the area.

sorry wg88 i have to dissagree with your 14-7 buff win in this one . sg has trouble stopping the run , no big secret. what they dont have trouble doing is scoring points. they scored 29 on greeneville who is a very good football team which i imagine you realize by now . and 20 against crockett who is a very much improved club this year . and they did that with 6 turnovers each game . in no way am i saying zero turnovers would have changed the outcome of either of these games , what i am saying is the only thing thats stopped sg offense this year is theirselves . they will move the ball up and down the feild fri nite im pretty sure, i know wg is an improving team and i like many other greene co fans are happy for you . its great all the hype and support from the community wg been gettin , but i think they kinda jumped the gun on just how good they really are . that showed last week . this could very well be a 7 point game but i think 50-45 is more realistic. if wg only manages 14 pts this one will be a blowout .

The Rebels will keep the Milkcan again this year. Too many seniors that don't want to let it go. SG offense is much improved from last year I bet they will score alot more than 3 this year. Don't seem like WG has much of a passing game and depends most on the run. SG has a speedy Shuffler and others for the run and a passing game that has averaged 42 points a game with 20 being the least they have scored in a single game. SG also scored 29 on a tough Greeneville defense, if SG had a defense like they did in years past that game might have turned out different. WG is much improved and it will be interesting this week. Glad we are back on the hill this year. It will be packed Friday night, I have heard some Greeneville fans say they are coming to watch SG / WG because their game (slaughter) probably won't be much to watch. I hate to say it but I think the can will be leaving SG next year or the year after. This year I say it stays home on the hill.

Ok I'm sorry I though good team have good defense and offense. I though good team beat good teams oh wait you beat 0 win north greene, 2 win cocke county, 1 win unicoi and 2 win grainger man that some good teams, and you called me stu pid..... I'm from the area.

I mean its not like they are bad... so that would make them good? I said they are good not great or a complete team, but a team that has a powerfull offense like SG should be considered good. Who do you pull for anyways? and if you not gonna post anything of relevance to the SG WG game, dont post at all.

I mean its not like they are bad... so that would make them good? I said they are good not great or a complete team, but a team that has a powerfull offense like SG should be considered good. Who do you pull for anyways? and if you not gonna post anything of relevance to the SG WG game, dont post at all.

You can not say Wg or Sg is a good team untill they have beaten some good teams. Yes Sg has a good offense and a great QB, but every one know Defense win championships. Yes Wg will have trouble against the pass so Sg will score. Wg has some good backs and Sg defense is not that good so Wg will score. I think this game will be all ofense and the team with the less amount of turnover will win, but I'm pulling for the Buffs!!!!!!!!!! I will say this if Sg can stop the run and make Wg throw the ball the Buffs are in trouble.