Gordonsville vs Watertown

pasttiger

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G-ville dont have the heart that Watertown Tigers have this year, We have lost to 2 good teams this year ,F-ship and WhiteHouse Heritage both only have one loss apeice . F-ship lost to the State Champs TC and White house lost to JoByrns the state runner ups who r still underfeated. And all four teams are ranked in the top 10 in the state. Blaze was on fire last year and we give him many props but we are better this year and more balance with the skill people that we have now. RB Holycross has average at lest 200 plus yards per game before the friendship Game and we are a Spread Passing Team. When ever you hit Gville in the mouth they Laydown and play Heartless.But they will be a State Contender the next 3yrs along With Watertown, we are coming for that Gold Ball ! Dont play- N Da-WATER ! Pure redemption after taking a Whooping from friendship. WHS wins by 21

For one, Holycross got those stats against muffins. How many yards did he have against Friendship? White House Heritage, I believe lost to Forrest last night. They're not really that good. IMO, no one from Watertown needs to talk about laying down. Watertown will not be a state contender the next three years, you are delusional if you think that.

G-ville dont have the heart that Watertown Tigers have this year, We have lost to 2 good teams this year ,F-ship and WhiteHouse Heritage both only have one loss apeice . F-ship lost to the State Champs TC and White house lost to JoByrns the state runner ups who r still underfeated. And all four teams are ranked in the top 10 in the state. Blaze was on fire last year and we give him many props but we are better this year and more balance with the skill people that we have now. RB Holycross has average at lest 200 plus yards per game before the friendship Game and we are a Spread Passing Team. When ever you hit Gville in the mouth they Laydown and play Heartless.But they will be a State Contender the next 3yrs along With Watertown, we are coming for that Gold Ball ! Dont play- N Da-WATER ! Pure redemption after taking a Whooping from friendship. WHS wins by 21

For one, Holycross got those stats against muffins. How many yards did he have against Friendship? White House Heritage, I believe lost to Forrest last night. They're not really that good. IMO, no one from Watertown needs to talk about laying down. Watertown will not be a state contender the next three years, you are delusional if you think that.[/quote i could not have said it better myself croz. easy to be world beaters when up against the gingerbread men. pasttiger still has your back. TIGERS ROLL!!!!

For one, Holycross got those stats against muffins. How many yards did he have against Friendship? White House Heritage, I believe lost to Forrest last night. They're not really that good. IMO, no one from Watertown needs to talk about laying down. Watertown will not be a state contender the next three years, you are delusional if you think that.[/quote i could not have said it better myself croz. easy to be world beaters when up against the gingerbread men. pasttiger still has your back. TIGERS ROLL!!!!

IMO these teams are pretty evenly matched talent wise. If both teams come to play, it should be a good game. I agree with croz.If one team doesn't come to play ,the other team could win by 2 or 3 scores. Pasttiger you don't want to give our players any credit. I hope you team doesn't either. Holycross had 150 yds against WHH, 9 vs FCS. He needs some space to run. He didn't have any vs FCS. He's not the power back Eaton was, but much more of a homerun threat. Phillips vs WHH 238 yds,1 TD passing, 1 rushing. 244 yds, 2 TDs passing vs FCS. Pretty good against the best teams he has played this year. Lennox is as good as Ford. All State last year, don't have to say anymore. Ya'll boys from G'ville got to used to beatin us every year. Now the talent has evened out. Lets hope for a good game next week and may the best team win. BTW neither of these teams are any where near being state contenders, yet. What happens in the future is anyone guess. W'town will probably drop off a little next year and get better the next 2 yrs.What about G'ville inthe next few years?

Looks to me like a dead even game on paper. Game is not played on paper. Expected better

from H2o vs FCS than they delivered. Gonna have to give a slight edge to G'ville here, all

things being equal. The Blue is seemingly on the move, the Purple seems to have leveled off.

Lennox is not up to Ford's mark, BTW. When Ford is in the mood, not many will stay with him.

Blue by a score..........late.

Grunt... watertown had a bad game it happens to the best such as you guys and mayfield. win some u lose some... some worse than others. Lennox is a competitor and how can you justify your statment that he is not up to the same mark as ford? 8-)

That statement will get justified in a few weeks, when they line up across from each other. Lennox will be silenced. :thumb:

Grunt... watertown had a bad game it happens to the best such as you guys and mayfield. win some u lose some... some worse than others. Lennox is a competitor and how can you justify your statment that he is not up to the same mark as ford? :thumb:

I'm sure Lennox is a competitor. Could say that about most any player. Lennox hasn't faced off vs the

same caliber of competition as Ford...with the same results. When he has, he hasn't fared so well.

He'll get his shot at stardom shortly. Admittedly, W'town fell short vs FCS defense. I thought they

would fare better. FCSs' defense had no answer for TCs' offense or defense.

Not hard to arrive at that conclusion. My glasses have no rose tint.

Edited to add.....for what it's worth....Ford did not play vs Mayfield. Likely wouldn't have

mattered if he had. Officials took over that game. None could have overcome that.

True enough officails can be a bit tough toward out of state teams... but grunt when i was at the FcS and watertown game it seemed Lennox was getting either double or triple teamed every snap and if he wasnt i believe he made the play. If u could see the film it would be very obvious. Im not saying one is better than the other. I just am simply stating they both are great athletes and are at the same level.