Bradley County @ Ooltewah

HornedOwl

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every week i go with the bears to win(then we lose) So i am guessing that i am bad luck. So i am going with the owls to win(man are the owls in trouble).I might even wear red.......then i have no doubt that the owls will lose.I know that Phish can not to resist the temptation to say that the Bears are no good is why they lose.........so if you want to stoop.....go ahead (kick us while were down)

Every week i go with the bears to win(then we lose) So i am guessing that i am bad luck. So i am going with the owls to win(man are the owls in trouble).I might even wear red.......then i have no doubt that the owls will lose.I know that Phish can not to resist the temptation to say that the Bears are no good is why they lose.........so if you want to stoop.....go ahead (kick us while were down)

With all due respect, when has Bradley not been down? I mean, be honest with yourself, it's not like being bad is something new to Bradley. This year isn't an anomaly for the Bears....it's the norm. Actually, it's probably thier best year in the last 8 or 9?

Except for the few years Coach Price was there, Bradley has probabaly been below .500 for 75% of the time in the last 20 years.

It's not stooping down to state a fact.

ps: Wear you Black & Gold with pride, and support your team. Just don't make irrational statements of grandeur about Bradley football's prowess, and you'll be received much better.

With all due respect, when has Bradley not been down? I mean, be honest with yourself, it's not like being bad is something new to Bradley. This year isn't an anomaly for the Bears....it's the norm. Actually, it's probably thier best year in the last 8 or 9?

Except for the few years Coach Price was there, Bradley has probabaly been below .500 for 75% of the time in the last 20 years.

It's not stooping down to state a fact.

ps: Wear you Black & Gold with pride, and support your team. Just don't make irrational statements of grandeur about Bradley football's prowess, and you'll be received much better.

I agree with you that its been 9 or 10 years since the Bears have had a winning team. I know the Owls are one of the top teams around and have been for about the same amount of time the Bears have been down. But before that time I remember the Owls used to be everyones homecoming game. I say all that to say that things go in cycles and who knows in a year or two or maybe three that things may cycle again. But not this year Owls 35 the Bears 7.

thats a good post, but i dont see the owls rebuilding, just reloading! good teams for the next 4 to 5 years. we also have the master of high school football at the helm(benny monroe). the bears have never beat benny while he has been at ooltewah the last 5 years, (by the way, the bears have had 3 coaches in 5 years). its not happening anytime soon either! all the speculation of him retiring you can put to bed as well, as long as his health is in good shape, he is in the game! he may be a joe paterno of high school football. he is 68, and looks 58!

keep up the great work players and coaching staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OWLS 34

bears 0

Some people dont understand this coaching staff has changed the way the OWLS players think! They are not satified with a 7-3 season anymore! Benny Monroe has taught these kids how to win. These are the kids he started with as freshman. Now 4 years later, they have overcame adversity in many close games and won those games. Their have been a couple that slipped away, but wake up owl fans, it dont get any better than this!

#1 TSSAA State 6A AP Poll

2 Semi-Final Playoff Rounds

2 Quarter Final Rounds

11 WINS per Year Avg...

Thats getting the Owls to the next level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now they got 1 more step on the ladder! GET THERE OWLS WE BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats a good post, but i dont see the owls rebuilding, just reloading! good

#1 TSSAA State 6A AP Poll

2 Semi-Final Playoff Rounds

2 Quarter Final Rounds

11 WINS per Year Avg...

Thats getting the Owls to the next level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now they got 1 more step on the ladder! GET THERE OWLS WE BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Ooltewah is the best team in the state, then Tennessee high school football is worse than I thought.

As bad as our team is this year, I wasn't impressed at all with the Owls. Our freshman tackle handled Mr. All-Everything Smith pretty well. I don't say this to flame, but if all Ooltewah's got is what we saw Saturday night, then there's not a chance in heck they make it to state.

It must suck to be 1 and 6!!!!!

The OWLS did not need to show you everything they had! Our 240lbs fullback went 93 yds on a dive and out ran your whole team!!! The field conditions were bad. The OWLS got out injury free and with a win, and Rhea Co got out with a moral victory!!! We dont count those at Ooltewah.

Its sad when you start counting moral victories! Kind of like UT vs Florida! Another year of this and you all will want Fitzgerald to step down, again. Maybe you can hire Hammontree back, again! Wait I see a pattern here!

It involves no stability, and a lot of LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, what is Rhea Co ranked????????

It must suck to be 1 and 6!!!!!

The OWLS did not need to show you everything they had! Our 240lbs fullback went 93 yds on a dive and out ran your whole team!!! The field conditions were bad. The OWLS got out injury free and with a win, and Rhea Co got out with a moral victory!!! We dont count those at Ooltewah.

Its sad when you start counting moral victories! Kind of like UT vs Florida! Another year of this and you all will want Fitzgerald to step down, again. Maybe you can hire Hammontree back, again! Wait I see a pattern here!

It involves no stability, and a lot of LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, what is Rhea Co ranked????????

It may be a little rusty, but back in my college days I took a few debate classes. That entire post is just one big logical fallacy. Look it up. It's known as a red herring. I'm not here trying to say that Rhea is better than Ooltewah, and I'm not even trying to put down the Ooltewah program. I'm just stating the fact that Ooltewah is not the best team in the state of Tennessee. We lost the game. I'm not claiming a moral victory because I don't believe in that crap. If your boys win in Mufreesboro in December, then come back and I'll eat my crow, but I just don't see it happening.

For the record, I've not been a Fitzgerald fan ever since he let the program lose all discipline in the fight with Cleveland during his first tenure. This may be a new concept to you, but we take pride in our players not acting like a bunch of thugs. If he was to leave I wouldn't be upset. Actually, I was really hoping he'd take one of the job offers he got in the past off season. That being said, I don't see Ooltewah fans being too excited once you get put out to a less talented team in the playoffs again. It's going to be fun to watch the power vacuum that Old Cleveland Slimeball leaves behind.

The bottom line is that Rhea Co. was dominating Chattanooga area football before Ooltewah arrived on the scene, and we'll dominate it long after you've assume your position as a perpetual doormat once again.

Go Bears!

I am ready to see the Owls stuff the Bears. Does that itsy bitsy teeny weeny freshman QB start for the Bears???

surely not a freshman????????? front four of the D will love that

YEAH,FORGOT ABOUT THAT(FRESHMAN)!! I change my prediction...............owls whatever/bears minus-0

You guys are so funny...Does it matter the grade really the Bears do not mix the offense up enough it has nothing to do with Copeland.....Do you think he calls the plays you DA's ????? Come on...I hope the bears kick the Owls butts because thats what your acting like.....

Teams that have a ligit shot at going to the STATE know where its going to be held. Not Murfreesboro! It will be in Cookeville the next few years. We know you Rhea Co fans dont have any reason to be concerned with where the STATE is played!

I bet it took you 4 or 5 hours to post. All those big words you used must have made your brain tired!!!

Did you graduate from dayton college or just attend??????

By the way, debate does not mean taking a worm off the hook!!! :thumb: