EAST HICKMAN goes to HICKMAN

eagleheart

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is I have been waiting for this day since jr. pro days. Eagle #22 will be in my sights all night. Bulldogs will dominate the night. We are at home. and #22 wont be in very long,I have waited so long to bring the pain to the "so called" crazy train, get ready east............ we will be doin the stanky leg in the 729............. go home with your feathers plucked. lol .

Aaaaaaaaaawh. One of them nut case Giles posters done come over here. Sorry boys and girls. Cub mans right. Good luck to both teams. :thumb:

wow love to bash teams but when it comes to bashing a player and saying your going to knock him out of the game ,even I have standards, but from what I remember 22 from east is all they had so knocking him out would be smart , but he played nonstop start to finish against a way more powerful team than yours. so my perdiction is east 27 hickman 6 .

Naturally I will be going with East. our #22 will be ready for anything the centerville bullpuppies will bring. This will be the most anticipated game of the year..... I cant figure why East has to go back to Centerville again this year? looks like ole Centerville is trying to give themselves the best chance to pull a final win against East. Not going to happen.

wow love to bash teams but when it comes to bashing a player and saying your going to knock him out of the game ,even I have standards, but from what I remember 22 from east is all they had so knocking him out would be smart , but he played nonstop start to finish against a way more powerful team than yours. so my perdiction is east 27 hickman 6 .

"perdiction" ? are you serious? both with the spelling and the score?

Best of luck to both teams.....Anyone have any info on the player from Hickman that was taken of the field in the ambulance last Friday night?

I'm actually planning to take my brother up to see his teammate tomorrow- as far as I know he's currently in Vanderbilt's Stallworth Rehab Hospital. We know he had a major concussion and a neck injury, but that's all I really know. According to my Mom, yesterday he called to say he managed to take a couple of wobbly steps...a pretty big change from the ferocious player he was a week ago. Keep him in your prayers, guys. :popcorneater:

That being said...it's gonna be a close game, but Bulldogs are gonna take this one! :thumb:

Best of luck to both teams.....Anyone have any info on the player from Hickman that was taken of the field in the ambulance last Friday night?

I'm actually planning to take my brother up to see his teammate tomorrow- as far as I know he's currently in Vanderbilt's Stallworth Rehab Hospital. We know he had a major concussion and a neck injury, but that's all I really know. According to my Mom, yesterday he called to say he managed to take a couple of wobbly steps...a pretty big change from the ferocious player he was a week ago. Keep him in your prayers, guys. :lol:

That being said...it's gonna be a close game, but Bulldogs are gonna take this one! :lol:

Glad to hear he's improving! Didn't hear anything about this young man's serious injury. :roflol:

We will certainly keep him in our prayers. :lol:

Earlier today my brother and I went up to see his teammate Michael Underwood, #57, the player who was injured last week.

He's able to take just a couple of steps, but none without assistance. He's currently still in Vanderbilt Hospital, and they are planning on moving him to Stallworth Rehab in the next day or so . Still unsure what his exact diagnosis is, the doctor's at the present time are saying he had a stroke of some sort while playing. Whether it was because of a contact injury, I guess we won't really know. He has limited functioning of his inner ear on the right side (only 16%), therefore making his already depressed motor skills, worse. He is in good spirits, however. He's been told he'll never play football again. :popcorneater:

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. It's very unnerving to see such an athletic young man having such a difficult time.

Earlier today my brother and I went up to see his teammate Michael Underwood, #57, the player who was injured last week.

He's able to take just a couple of steps, but none without assistance. He's currently still in Vanderbilt Hospital, and they are planning on moving him to Stallworth Rehab in the next day or so . Still unsure what his exact diagnosis is, the doctor's at the present time are saying he had a stroke of some sort while playing. Whether it was because of a contact injury, I guess we won't really know. He has limited functioning of his inner ear on the right side (only 16%), therefore making his already depressed motor skills, worse. He is in good spirits, however. He's been told he'll never play football again. :shock:

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. It's very unnerving to see such an athletic young man having such a difficult time.

Thoughts and prayers for #57. Hope he gets well soon.

There are more important things in life than football. Spiritual, Health, Family, Friends, etc. etc.

Get Well Soon 57 :thumb: