EAST HICKMAN goes to HICKMAN

eagleheart

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great job C-ville your coaches were able to adjust and our defensive coach just goes through the motions, He has no business being a coach, it is apparent he is there for one kid and that kid is on offence, please excuse my spelling I had a few , but somethings had to be said. 1 for our power house #22 to only get the ball once in the second half is just stupid. he was open 10 times on all kinds of dump offs, but for some reason its always a QB run for negative yards. 2 on defence the bear crawl the whole game making it 7 on 11 makes no sence and thats where C-ville made the adjustment, and every person in the stands was screaming sweep every play ,but what could the linebackers do with there whole O-line coming at them because our D-line was on the ground.

great job C-ville your coaches were able to adjust and our defensive coach just goes through the motions, He has no business being a coach, it is apparent he is there for one kid and that kid is on offence, please excuse my spelling I had a few , but somethings had to be said. 1 for our power house #22 to only get the ball once in the second half is just stupid. he was open 10 times on all kinds of dump offs, but for some reason its always a QB run for negative yards. 2 on defence the bear crawl the whole game making it 7 on 11 makes no sence and thats where C-ville made the adjustment, and every person in the stands was screaming sweep every play ,but what could the linebackers do with there whole O-line coming at them because our D-line was on the ground.

Eagleheart,

I'm glad you brought up the coaching in this game, it was such a CLOSE game it is apparent that the coaches from East have no idea what they are doing. I especially agree with the comments about the defensive coordinator, he's AWFUL! He should have to turn in his whistle and be forced to sit RIGHT NEXT to you in the stands and allow YOU to teach him how to coach--kinda like an internship. On second thought, he and all of the coaches should be run out of town! Not because of their coaching abilities, but to spare them the "support" of such dedicated fans like you. I know, I know, it's not about you or the coaches, it's about the kids, and you love these kids so much with your great big "eagleheart." I'm sure that you're the loudest supporter on game night with your "eaglemouth" too. I'm sure everyone appreciates you and what you do for the program--especially here on coachT with your criticism, behind your screen name, I know I do. Please continue your "support" and criticism. I'm absolutely positive that it makes you feel better and it definitely makes a difference.

P.S. When you say you've had a few, you clearly mean a few self-inflicted blows to the head with a rubber mallet. Next time, do us all a favor--go sit in a closet by yourself and get "hammered" and refain from drooling on your keyboard and embarassing yourself AND trying to excuse your comments by claiming you've "had a few."

With Sincerest Regards,

Havoc005

It was a sad game for our kids. They played thier hearts out, and the game should of been tied...BUT everyone seen the superstar try to be a hero and run the ball in for the 2 point conversion...... That was NOT the play, 3 of our guys were wide open in the end zone....but somebody wanted to be the hero....or star or whatever you call it, and cost his team the game.......just my opinion.. The coach's made some big mistakes, the worst one that I feel cost us the game was going for it on 4th and 2 on East 25 yard line, East super star got sacked at about the 20 turning it over on downs and giving a easy TD to the bulldogs. that was the turning point in the game, it was downhill from there. It was bad when the East stands started chanting "no bear crawl, no bear crawl" , I agree with eagleheart on this, there is a time to be critical....and the defensive coach and head coach deserve to be critisized............. sorry but they deserve no "praise" for those bonehead plays. Everybody is entitled to make mistakes, I feel overall our program is still going up. But I feel critisizm is also warranted in this game against the bulldogs.

Credit is given where credit is due,credit for the loss is on our Coaches hands. When you do good.praise is given.when you screw up...accountability is also something you must face. I like our coaches,I dont hate them, they just screwed up..it happens.the program is still growing by leaps and bounds, but they cost the game, I am still numb as to why in the world would you give a team that is building momentum, the ball on downs on East 18 yard line. Listening to the radio ,the game commentators were also baffled. I understand the frustration, I also share it. Keep your heads up East, #22 your the man...........keep doing what you do ( even if they dont give you the ball) You know whats up......

wow small town politics will kill a team fast, and havoc005 sounds like a coach,and he didnt like someones thought, so he cracks back like a guilty party would. and if your stud #22 only got the ball once in the second half he must of been hurt or your coaches were bone heads,cause he is the real deal. what grade is he in and does anyone know his name? no pony in the show just speaking the facts.

Tickets to the East Hickman vs. Hickman County game for you and the little woman $10......... A six pack of adult beverages to ease the agony of defeat as you post while intoxicated on CoachT $3.79.......... Realizing in your impaired state that YOU should have been hired as the head coach to lead the Eagles to the title game in Cookeville................ PRICELESS! :mrgreen:

Tickets to the East Hickman vs. Hickman County game for you and the little woman $10......... A six pack of adult beverages to ease the agony of defeat as you post while intoxicated on CoachT $3.79.......... Realizing in your impaired state that YOU should have been hired as the head coach to lead the Eagles to the title game in Cookeville................ PRICELESS! :mrgreen:

lol......lol....lol boy Mr. Veritas is a real comedian....lol....