Ensworth vs Father Ryan

falcons101

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna have to go with a big win for Ensworth. Although Father Ryan has showed up on a couple occasions and is a good team this year, I just don't believe the have the skill or the coaching (MBA game) to stay in it. A player on our team was watching film today and I was seeing the absolute lack of defense that Ryan has. Defense is the reason teams like Oakland and BA kept it so close. Also I think Ensworth is completely healthy for the first time all season since Oakland.

Ensworth 36

Ryan 17

This may be very close. If I am correct, Father Ryran beat Ensworth 2 years ago, and it came down to the last play last year in an EHS victory.

Ensworth 27

Frather Ryan 21

Harrison Ballard was QB then and in that game he threw 5 INT's.

Ensworth should run over Ryan but they could be right in it if they can keep the ball out of Darkwa's hands and force turnovers.

EHS 49 FRHS 14

McPhail throws an interception in the red zone. I have never seen a QB take as many sacks and miss as many open wide receivers in a game than I have seen tonight by McPhail. The football is a little bit wet, but some of the wide receivers that were missed tonight were bad. Hopefully he gets another shot to lead the team back down the field for a chance to win the game.

Orleans Dakwa has five touchdowns, which includes a 95 yard TD kick off return.