Brighton @ Hardin County

utfan2

My response is to "ftbllfn". I think Hardin County could lose one or more of their next three games, but it FOR SURE that they will lose to Melrose, Mitchell, Ridgeway, and even Henry County, should they play any of them. East would beat them too, but probably won't even make the playoffs. Melrose and Mitchell will score over 30 points on them if they play either. Ridgeway will likely shut them out or come close to it. Henry County will beat them as usual.

Red Warrior........Its seems you are still mad about Hardin County beating Adamsville! As I said before, a below average Hardin County team will probably beat a very good Adamsville team. That is called classifications and that is why they have them. That game between those two teams should be thought of as only money games. They draw huge crowds and bring in lots of money! Hardin County has more to loose than Adamsville because everyone expects them to win and if Adamsville does catch them down it is a huge defeat! Please let this loss go!! 5A teams will almost always beat 2A teams. I am not familiar with the records of this rivalry but how many times has Adamsville beat Hardin County?

I am not bothered at all about that game. I don't even care about it. My only point is that Hardin County has played no real good teams and this will tell on them and become obvious in the playoffs because Melrose and Mitchell will destroy them should they play, and Henry County will beat them as usual.

Strictly to Red Warrior>probably what you guys were thinking Saturday night about Clarksville. Keep it up seems to work out well for you guys. We just pretenders down here in Hardin County. Mere mortals compared to you guys. We only been to the game before the game one time, you guys got there three years in a row.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Warrior........Its seems you are still mad about Hardin County beating Adamsville! As I said before, a below average Hardin County team will probably beat a very good Adamsville team. That is called classifications and that is why they have them. That game between those two teams should be thought of as only money games. They draw huge crowds and bring in lots of money! Hardin County has more to loose than Adamsville because everyone expects them to win and if Adamsville does catch them down it is a huge defeat! Please let this loss go!! 5A teams will almost always beat 2A teams. I am not familiar with the records of this rivalry but how many times has Adamsville beat Hardin County?

I am not bothered at all about that game. I don't even care about it. My only point is that Hardin County has played no real good teams and this will tell on them and become obvious in the playoffs because Melrose and Mitchell will destroy them should they play, and Henry County will beat them as usual.

Strictly to Red Warrior>probably what you guys were thinking Saturday night about Clarksville. Keep it up seems to work out well for you guys. We just pretenders down here in Hardin County. Mere mortals compared to you guys. We only been to the game before the game one time, you guys got there three years in a row.

Our guys got beat last Saturday night. It was real simple. We got outplayed. My comments have nothing to do with that. If your team was in our district my belief is that you would have lost to NW, NE, Clarksville, and probably Springfield. I would include Dickson County and Rossview in the list, but I have yet to see them.

My response is to "ftbllfn". I think Hardin County could lose one or more of their next three games, but it FOR SURE that they will lose to Melrose, Mitchell, Ridgeway, and even Henry County, should they play any of them. East would beat them too, but probably won't even make the playoffs. Melrose and Mitchell will score over 30 points on them if they play either. Ridgeway will likely shut them out or come close to it. Henry County will beat them as usual.

This from a bunch that awarded themselves the 2008 state shampionship in May of 2008 on this very sight. Been reading your post a while and never responded. Your to onesided for me and I understand. Really I do.

HC couldnt have beat your bunch last year, no way, defense was to soft and offense couldnt execute the snap. I give you that, I knew that going in. It is called being realistic. You might want to step back and look at your teams record and who you guys have played and the final score of those games. You dont have what you had and you couldnt get it done when you should have. Point is anybody can go down at any given time. I was really surprised last year that you guys didnt petition the board to have the score of the Hillsboro game changed too. LOL. The Henry County threads are always humorous due to the dysfunctional fighting between yourself.

Your attacks on Henry County don't bother me. I am not from here but I do know football. I am also realistic and what I am saying is true. Your team can't stay on the field with Melrose, Mitchell, Ridgeway, or Henry County. I am not sure you can win the next three, but time will tell.

Hardin County's opponents have an overall record of 22-30 and they have played only two teams in their own classification. The breakdown is as follows: HC vs. 2A teams that are 10-12...HC vs. 4A teams that are7-7...HC vs. 5A teams that are 5-11. I am not saying that Hardin County is not good but their schedule is pathetic. They lose in the first round of the playoffs every year it seems and that is why (you have to go back to 2003 to find a first round win). If they play a good team in the first round this year they will lose again. I will not be surprised to see them lose one of the next three weeks and possibly more than one. If they win them all, then my response would be that Brighton, Lawrence County, and Northside are not very good. I am not anti-Hardin County but I wouldn't get too worked up about them until they play a REAL team and BEAT them.

My attacks on Henry County. I would say you threw out the first punch with your assessment and opinion. Looks like the only real team you have played was Liberty. Overall the opponents you have faced are 26-31. You can have yours man. Keep on disrespecting and you will contnue to get disrespect. Personally I dont think you know jack about football if your response is if we win them all then they arent very good. Our kids work just as hard as yours. My last words to you. Your pathetic as a person much less as a football analyst.

Hardin County's opponents have an overall record of 22-30 and they have played only two teams in their own classification. The breakdown is as follows: HC vs. 2A teams that are 10-12...HC vs. 4A teams that are7-7...HC vs. 5A teams that are 5-11. I am not saying that Hardin County is not good but their schedule is pathetic. They lose in the first round of the playoffs every year it seems and that is why (you have to go back to 2003 to find a first round win). If they play a good team in the first round this year they will lose again. I will not be surprised to see them lose one of the next three weeks and possibly more than one. If they win them all, then my response would be that Brighton, Lawrence County, and Northside are not very good. I am not anti-Hardin County but I wouldn't get too worked up about them until they play a REAL team and BEAT them.

My attacks on Henry County. I would say you threw out the first punch with your assessment and opinion. Looks like the only real team you have played was Liberty. Overall the opponents you have faced are 26-31. You can have yours man. Keep on disrespecting and you will contnue to get disrespect. Personally I dont think you know jack about football if your response is if we win them all then they arent very good. Our kids work just as hard as yours. My last words to you. Your pathetic as a person much less as a football analyst.

My first post on this thread was in response to the poster (it may have been you) who got carried away and said that Hardin County could play with ANY 5A team in the state. I just don't believe that but I hope that you are right (if it was you) and I am wrong. I like Hardin County just fine. You have a good facility and good fans. Your team has been overrated the last three years, and I would imagine it is this year. This has nothing to do with how hard your kids work. They may be the hardest working in the state. I hope they win the rest of their games and beat Melrose, Mitchell. or Ridgeway. I just don't think either will happen. As far as the Henry County schedule is concerned, the difference is that Henry County has nine teams in their district and the schedule is pretty much locked in. Non district opponent Liberty, by your own admission is very good. Hardin County CHOOSES to play weak teams out of the district for the most part. In that area Henry County and Hardin County can't be compared.

Utfan you make some valid points in your arguments, but don't overlook the Cards. They will come in ready to play with their playoff hopes on the line. Last year I remember hearing that Hardin Co. changed their entire defensive scheme the week before the game in order to try to stop the Brighton passing game. That plan backfired and Brighton ran all over them. I am curious to see what the defensive game plan will be for Brighton this year. One weakness Brighton does have is their secondary. So Hardin Co. could do some damage in the passing game.

Good post mr. burn black. Brighton did catch HC off guard last year and ran all over them, but this year the Tigers D is the best its been in years there D like is huge and there secondary has collected over 10 picks this year. This game will prolly be low scoring being both teams have good Defenses it will come down to has a better offense. HC has 2 running backs that will get after it and can run it. #13 Tidwell is averaging over 120 yards a game and his backup who started the first 3 games of the year was averaging over 100 before he got hurt. They are prolly 60% run but can pass it to. They have a sophemore QB with a strong arm. Look for him to be real good in the future maybe even better than MR. GILCHRIST himself. GO FHU LIONS hahaha

Now...it's time to get serious about the Tiger's schedule. I'm sure it's been fun whipping up on all your little brothers around Savannah....but..it's time now to play big boy football!! Let's see how you play now against Lawrence County and the Jackson Tribe!!! Contenders..........or pretenders???